What's Up !!!!

watchflair

LVC Member
Reaction score
Awesome board!!! :Beer
Hopefully no more :F
Geno hopefully this will be one board you are allowed on lol :N
Nice!!!! :V

Well...since Geno is either a Mod, or an Administrator....I doubt he will get booted....but stranger things have been known to happen.

Welcome.....pull up a seat, sit back, relax and grab a :Beer (or 2....or 3) and enjoy! :W

:W Welcome grab a beer and join into the fun!!

You know -- You have a pint. Maybe we should christen the board by suspending Geno for a week. You know how geno love to be first. Think of it kinda like saving the first $1 bill or tossing out the first drunk.

ROFL j/k Geno

1wykdmk8 said:
Well...since Geno is either a Mod, or an Administrator....I doubt he will get booted....but stranger things have been known to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joeychgo said:
You know -- You have a pint. Maybe we should christen the board by suspending Geno for a week. You know how geno love to be first. Think of it kinda like saving the first $1 bill or tossing out the first drunk.

ROFL j/k Geno

Well....since I have had the pleasure of being booted prolly as many times as he has.....maybe it should be me??? I mean everytime I turn around 'someone' is removing me from the LOD site......Hmmmmmmm, now I WONDER who that could be???

Hahahahaha

1wykdmk8 said:
Well....since I have had the pleasure of being booted prolly as many times as he has.....maybe it should be me??? I mean everytime I turn around 'someone' is removing me from the LOD site......Hmmmmmmm, now I WONDER who that could be???

Hahahahaha

What's up Jim?

Bout' time you made it.

Thanks for dropping off that chrome strip for my 94 too!

Geno, on the bottom left hand corner of the post is where to hit reply. The button you are using is "reply" (with quote) vs on the bottom left is "post reply". Maybe Joey can change that so people don't always use the reply with quote feature unless it is for the intended party.

That is a complicated one. I'll try --but I dont think it will work cause its the same code that allows you to reply to a pm. For now, try to just use the post reply at the bottom left

Members online

No members online now.
Back