Whats Up New Here?

S

Stillengle

Hey Guys Whats Up Iam 17 and i just Joined this forum because it seems to be the most helpful anyway I Currently Drive a 2003 Nissan Maxima GLE. And i wanted to know something about the 2006 Lincoln Navigators. Specificly the Ultimate Edition. My Friend Leased One last year and he has 2 years left on it and i was wondering if i would be able to Re Lease it. and How could i be able to get a Good Fica Score Meaning Credit Score. I know i have to be 18 to be able to have a credit card would i be able to build up a good credit in one year. and what would i be looking at Payment Wise for an 06. any help would be great.

:W :Beer :L

Hey Guys Whats Up Iam 17 and i just Joined this forum because it seems to be the most helpful anyway I Currently Drive a 2003 Nissan Maxima GLE. And i wanted to know something about the 2006 Lincoln Navigators. Specificly the Ultimate Edition. My Friend Leased One last year and he has 2 years left on it and i was wondering if i would be able to Re Lease it. and How could i be able to get a Good Fica Score Meaning Credit Score. I know i have to be 18 to be able to have a credit card would i be able to build up a good credit in one year. and what would i be looking at Payment Wise for an 06. any help would be great.

I think your going to need a co-signer:( It would be very difficult, Not because of your age, But it will be your first loan/lease.

:W :Beer :L

I think your going to need a co-signer:( It would be very difficult, Not because of your age, But it will be your first loan/lease.

but id be 19 by then how much of a payment would i be looking at.

but id be 19 by then how much of a payment would i be looking at.

Rule of thumb-$30 for each $1,000. $15,000 would be about $500. This is only a formula that I use it's not exact, But it will give you an idea.

Don't be disappointed or upset, But I think you will still need a co-signer.
Banks tend to look a work history and salary when approving a loan. They want to see a long work history.

How Much Should a 06 Lincoln Navigator Cost in 2009. at least 20k when it was orignially 60k brand new right?

Members online

Back