whats this caddy?

M19 ROO

New LVC Member
Reaction score
been searching all day so far to try find a caddy...

found this forum so registerd to see if u good people could help..

its off a film just released here in england called "The Man" staring samuel l jackson

theman018uj.jpg

if anyone knows whats it is and even whats been done to it like the front grill looks differnt, exhaust let me know as im desperate to know

many thanks Ric. :dancefool

England huh, well cheerio. thats cool, welcome to lincolnvscadillac! i do believe thats a 1979-1983 coupe deville. it MIGHT be a fleetwood coupe but im 95% its a deville.

It's a coupe that a member of True Playaz c.c. owned. I think he has a hydraulic shop called "Switches & Thangs".

that look sweet i cant wate till that movie comes out here at the drive in

Looks like a 1976ish Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz -- Is it a two or four dour?

It is a 1980 - 1984 Coupe DeVille. They are identical body wise, there is some trim differences. As best I can tell its a 1980 to 82 from watching the trailer (never saw the movie). The grill is the typical 80's E & G or C & C Rolls Royce look grill.

It is a 1981 Coupe De Ville built by a lowrider club in Toronto. It has full hydraulics with one pump per wheel,2 reservoirs, and 8 big truck batteries ,real knock off wire wheels and a sound system. There are actually 5 81 to 84 caddies in the film but the hydraulic one is a 1981 model. How do I know this you might ask? I have the DVD and there is a featurette about the car on it.

:wave

Its nice to see that car up on the big screen. That used to be my car. Its a '81 Coupe Deville. It was a really nice car! It used to be burgandy, but they bought it from me and painted it black. The interior was burgandy as well, but they used a special paint to make it grey. Yes I'm a member of True Playaz in Toronto and yes I'm one of the owners of Switches and Thangs.

Are there many lowriders on this site? I love Cadillacs and Lincolns. Beautiful cars!

Here are a couple of pics before the movie.

Damn, thats to bad they completely changed your car.. do you have any lowriders now? go to layitlowfroums.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back