What's the best gas mileage you have

best I averaged was 25. Kept it up for a week then I started driving with my normal heavy right foot and dropped it back down to 20-21

I see 24.8 cruising at 85, 26.5 cruising at 80. I rarely go slower than that out here on the highway, but once I reset it going 74 (cop was following me...) and averaged 32 over very slightly uphill terrain for about 50 miles.

26.9 overall babying it on the highway- 60-65 MPH. That was in my G1. g2 best was 19.9 MPG...

12-14 around town 23 on the high way. with the LMS chip I get 16-18 around town and 25-27 highway - 75 to 80mph that is the average not instant milage

Thanks.I needed that.

I'm not trying to make a drag car out of it.I think this car has the potential for 30 mpg with plenty of pep.I'v mostly driven it short distances and of coarse I stick my foot in it almost every time I take off but have noticed some of the short interstate drives of say 35 miles have got me into the low twenties and I suspect there may be plenty more to be gained especially with the right mods and tuning.:)

On a Trip to CO from WI traveling at 80-95 mph. I would average 28 mpgs in my 93.

From SC to WI averaging 75-85 mph I would average 27 mpgs in my 95.

I have too much fun with my 94 and haven't taken it on any long trips but on the Hwy she will do 27-33 mpgs depending upon the hwy. State Roads 65-75 mph she ave. about 29 - 32 mpgs.... With the hills 25 - 27 mpgs. On the Freeway... 70-80 mph 27 - 30 mpgs.

Over All when I leave the reset alone - 93 ave. 25 mpgs. 94 ave. 22 mpgs. 95 ave. 26 mpgs.

With fun driving.... I got 4 mpgs at 100 mphs going up hill.... I was shooting for 3 mpgs... Hill wasn't long enough...

15.9 mpg. all back roads/city.
in the year i have owned this car i have only been on the highway about 10 times.

I got 31 mpg doing 75 mph on the way to Cleveland once. I think I had a tailwind though, because I only got 28 on the way home.

The 2 times I drove to Carlisle, Pennsylvania I got 30 mpg on the way there. The way home was only about 28 though, I think because of the Sunoco ethanol fuel I had to use on the way back.

13mpg, right after a full tune-up, before that I was getting around 9-10mpg.
95% of my driving is in traffic jams around DC, though, and the other 5% I drive like a maniac, that's the only time I get to have any fun with the car.

Average around town - 13 or so
Best ever driving around town all day - 17
average highway at 80 - about 24.5

I reset the average mpg when I got my Mark and it currently says 2mpg. That is mainly because its been taking on two short trips around my neighborhood and has sat idling in my garage.

25.4 avg mpg, 1126 miles, avg speed of 76.4mph -- this last january, about 30 degrees in Minnesota and about 65 in Austin Tx.

So, going towards sea level. And, cool temps.

I'd like to see that avg beat along I35 without getting pulled over. :D

19.5 best.

usually about 17 though. this is maui. we dont even HAVE highway style drving. its about 90% city style driving. when on the highway and not having to hit the brakes i would see about 28-30 instant at 65

I dont know about my best mileage on the highway, but overall (city and highway) I average right around 17 mpg. Las Vegas is stop and go traffic non stop. I'm sure it would do much better on the open highway.

Members online

Back