What's for dinner????????????

1bad4.6l

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Me and the wife have this discussion all the time. And we both have problems deciding. We tried asking the neighbors the friends and several family members. I also know the usuals like a ribeye steak and a baked potato but can't afford that every night.

So I am gonna ask you the LVC community "what's for dinner"?

My wife works in my office, and I frequently ask her the same question. Usually, before she can answer, her office mate pipes up and says "whatever you are making". Maybe some wisdom in that...???

we make home made fried tacos every now and then and that just happens to be what we are having tonite!

Sauté' some green peppers, onions, and some sliced up chicken breast ... add some fajita or taco seasoning ... takes about 15 mins.

Fish ... fish .... fish ... fish .... get some Salmon, or Tilapia, even crappy cod .. roll in some breading (I like using Shorelunch cauin ... and fry ... Mmmmmm .... I love fish ...

Deep fry some frozen chicken fillets, cut up then put in some tortillas with some type of green stuff (salad stuff with Rach Dressing) Do this also with grilled chicken breast .... Oh and by the way ... soak the chicken breast in Italian dressing before grilling ...

But I feel your pain ... I ask all the time what do you want to eat .. Hmmmmmm ....

stop by mcdonalds and pick up 2 double cheeseburgers and 2 small fries...$5....simple and only takes 2 min.

cant go wrong with making a nice pot of gravy and meatballs ya freeze it and save it can last a while and every week you can try different pastas

rotiseree some chicken, make some nice mashed potatoes or boil some small red skin potatoes- grab a whole stick of butter (for a BIG pot of potatoes) cut up some fresh dill, add some fresh garlic some fresh chives, salt and a little bit of pepper, throw the butter into the microwave until it melts and mix all of the fresh stuff in. Pour it over the potatoes, close the lid, and gently shake (you can even flip it over to ensure total buttery goodness, but it might drip). enjoy as a side to any pork, beef, chicken, or fish. Get creative, cooking is fun, as long as you follow the basic rules to cooking whatever your main dish is.

well i was gonna have burgers but it started raining right after i lit it, bah no biggie, go out in the now down pour to flip them and the front leg falls out of the webbwe causing the entire grill to perform a somersault, so now im asking the same question...........what IS for dinner?

Drunk Chicken is good and easy too .... Works better with the drunk chicken stands but ...

Soak a whole uncut chicken in italian dressing for a few minutes then rub with some seasonings ... yours to liking ... drink half a can of beer ... shove the remaining can up the chicken... Stand chicken upright and then put it on the grill ... you can also do this in the oven but I like the grill.

Chicken is fantastic.... mmmmmmmm....

Our idea of drunken chicken is beerbutt chicken it's a whole chicken with a 16 oz bud shoved up it's butt. You put butter [real butter] under the skin. Mix it with lemon pepper if you want it that way. If you use a can opener, you can open the can of beer and insert ingredients into the 1/2 of a beer. I use lemon pepper on my grilled chicken a lot. Grill this way and rotate it away from the fire evey 30 min's until it's done. Also cook it over indirect heat at 250 -300 And feel free to add plenty of smoke. I can't tell you how long cause I just know. My wife says it takes 2.5 guys and an 18 pack of tall boys.

Well the wife wanted salad. Tell her it's chinese peppered burgers with sprouts. The chinese put that :q:q:q:q on everything.

Members online

Back