What's a good tire(rubber) for this car?

The 225-50-17 Toyos are riding like a dream ....it's truly amazing what new tires do for not only the ride comfort but the overall steering response...and the overall suspension ...always thought this LS suspension hit to hard...now I found out it's a whole different ride experience with BRAND NEW TIRES!!!!!!!

Sorry for the late response don't get on here very much anymore ...lose track of time ...so busy with everything...
I just picked up some new Toyos 225-50-17 I picked up off a guy for $300 brand new as you can see ...Marketplace is the best:) this thread made me pull the trigger on some new tires...but the Michilens that I'm currently running I bought used off a guy on Marketplace three years ago and they have been amazing in all aspects I've really liked the feel of the 225/50/17's so much more than the OEM size that I'm sticking with it ...just can't afford brand new Michelins ...I wish I could they're a damn good tire...and I couldn't pass up the deal on the Toyos ...I will update the group how the new Toyos hold up when I get them on in a few weeks ...cheers:cool:View attachment 828575664View attachment 828575665
How is it? I was just checking out the same Toyo Tires on 4wheelonline. I was planning to buy a set for my wife's car.

How is it? I was just checking out the same Toyo Tires on 4wheelonline. I was planning to buy a set for my wife's car.
These tires are unbelievable....its like the LS is riding on a cloud yet handles like a dream ...best tires I've had thus far on any car ...highly recommended for the LS ...curious what car your placing them on?

Members online

No members online now.
Back