Whats a good HU for a good price?

itsnotmydaddys

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
im thinking about getting a HU i really want an in dash tv like a kenwood or eclipse. what do u guys recomend for any HU at a good price

depends on what you want and your price range my headunit is pretty sweet cost me $180 at cardomain.com and they threw in all the installation stuff for free. They have some pretty good selections and prices go check them out at www.cardomain.com/shop they got this new Double Din Dvd Cd Mp3 player from jensen that I wish I had purchased before I got my hu it costs about 600ish check it out

Are you looking for a indash dvd player with screens or something to ply mp3s? I have a Sony on my 3000GT that plays mp3 and I love it. It is nice. Everyone that sees it loves it.

Kenwoods head unit is on my hit list of future upgrades unless the king, Alpine, comes out with a double din head unit. I honestly forget what my stereo store told me for a Kenwood but it wasnt to hatefull.

-Scott-

My buddys parents just bought a '03 Lexus LS430 with the ultraluxory package.. navigation, rear seats that heat/recline/vibrate.. front seats that heat and cool etc... Navigation is on my list of must haves... but I'm not sure what screen would fit the best, I have seen some sick custom jobs done on here but is there any navigation ready touch screen out there that would be installable right out of the box like a new head unit? *with the right harness' etc.*

If you want single dins you can get the Pioneer AVIC N1 or N2. Allyou need is the dash kit and the wiring harness.

Members online

Back