What would you recommend...

V8inMA

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
There seem to be a number of knowledgeable car audio people on this board so I thought I would run this by everyone. I am looking into satellite radio. I don't care for the way the add on receivers look so I am looking for a dash mount radio with the sat. built in. I currently have the alpine 6 disc changer in the dash. I am not looking to spend tons of money. I know you get what you pay for but I am looking in the 250-400 range for a good receiver. Any input is appreciated.

see just about everyone now has the add in port you just have to buy the brain for it also.... I used to have a kenwood and it was nice but I jumped into when I was just starting and all the old system had alot of bugs.... I have spoken to a couple of different people and now there is no problem so Just find one that you think looks good! Im sure if its a new one it will have an option to add sat.

150-200 u can go to circuit city and get the audiovox starter (or something like that) for 150 and if u gt it this weekend u get a 50 dollar rebate. and they install it ofr 70. so u looking at about 170 total for the whole thing installed.

Members online

No members online now.
Back