What would you do with a million $$ (other then 2 chicks @ the same time!)

^Plus the Government stopped researching it and pulled the plug on the Comanche

No investing! And 3 chicks……...as long as it when ever I want for the rest of my life and they cant be older then 19!! :D(and I get the car)

^Plus the Government stopped researching it and pulled the plug on the Comanche

No investing! And 3 chicks……...as long as it when ever I want for the rest of my life and they cant be older then 19!! :D(and I get the car)

Why would you want 3?
It sounds like your having a hard time with the one you got!:p

Most I've done at the same time is 2. And they were sisters. Man that was a great way to ring in the new year :D

I want my F*CKING commanche...at least girls would have a moresome with you if you had a ride that rare and fun...anybody seen it on Future Weapons...the thing is bad@ss!

plus remember the government dropped the plans on it just like the F-22

m1a1-xf-pic103.jpg

My car can beat your car.

Ya, but isn't this a picture of you driving it.:D

dukakis.jpg

i had sisters.....one after another.....same night ;) but not at the same time.....they weren't sisters....oh well....lol

this thing:
Strong like Mother Russia on the outside, built for luxury like BMW on the inside. or I would track down my 1993 Town Car, bulletproof it, Brick wall proof it, make it really fast, a little more nimble, and stipulate that it must look the same inside and out.

7.jpg

I have concluded that the Hottest chicks come from Russia, so i wonder what other kinda rides they have?
itsihot.jpg

I have concluded that the Hottest chicks come from Russia, so i wonder what other kinda rides they have?
itsihot.jpg

haha most the people I work with are russian..they are all hot but damnit they are all married! even the 18 year olds :'(

Members online

No members online now.
Back