What to do about JBL Premium Sound System

Clean95Lincoln

LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok So I have a 95 Lincoln Continental. I've been to Circuit city and Best buy and no one knows what the hell they are really talking about. I have the JBL premium sound system with the amps in the liner of the trunk. I want to install a motorized screen which is the same connections as a cd player. Best buy told me that if I just hook it up to the harness they gave me that it would play through the factory amp. Circuit City said that they would have to rewire the whole thing cause they don't make a harness that bypasses that system. So if anyone knows what the heck I need to do please let me know. Thanks.
Adrian

Actually I beleve the amp and the tuner module are in the trunk in that tray under the rear brake light. When my dad got a add on changer its adapter harness plugged in in the trunk.

WEll i had a headunit put in my 94 and to bypass the amp all the guy did was change plugs.. there were two different kinds.. the one that the heaunit ran to n then the speakers i believe.. well he rerouted it so the speakers all ran through the headunit instead.. since running the headunit wit a amp in the car.. could blow the speakers... im notttt exactly sure how it ws done.. i hope this helps

Members online

No members online now.
Back