What The Hell. . .

Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
39_1_b.JPG

SO! I remember one of my PRE-marital encounters with a woman who when placed on all fours, they touched the ground. I kid you not. I only had to move once and then the pendulum motion took over and I had to hang on!!!

MonsterMark said:
SO! I remember one of my PRE-marital encounters with a woman who when placed on all fours, they touched the ground. I kid you not. I only had to move once and then the pendulum motion took over and I had to hang on!!!

:bowrofl:

Hahahaa

:yourock:

MonsterMark said:

LMFAO!!

"Anything more than a handful is a waste !!"

I thought it was a mouthful. LOL

MonsterMark said:

LMAO

LSC SS said:
Anything more than a handful is a waste !!
There is no waste, just save some for later. You guys who believe this have obviously never had a large breasted woman sitting behind you on a rigid Harley.

TattooingSC said:
You guys who believe this have obviously never had a large breasted woman sitting behind you on a rigid Harley.

nope, never had one one a rigid harley but I had one on a chopped trump, kind of the same thing i guess !! The same one on my shortster had almost the same results, must not have much to do with the kind of scoot you have :wink:

Members online

Back