what spacers do we need to run LS rims

hellvez

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I picked up a set of 2000 ls "16 rims and was wondering what spacers I need and what lug nut's will I need?

I picked up a set of 2000 ls "16 rims and was wondering what spacers I need and what lug nut's will I need?

I can't speak of spacers... but lug nuts... I really hope the Mark runs the same studs as the LS... Otherwise, you're in for a world of hurt. The wheels require a special lugnut which has a very short shaft that extends into the hole, then there is a flat base/washer which presses against the face of the wheel. You MUST run these lugnuts... no choice, and they are hard to come by. If need be, I picked up aftermarket lugnuts for my LS... I think from McGard. I'll get the part numbers; hopefully they'll work for you. If not, I'll help you look into finding the ones that will. Just figure out what the measurements are for your stud diameter and pitch.

1/4 spacers from advanced, my buddy drove 300 mile's and dragged on them before he drove 300 mile's back. Did not have any problems.

Speaking of spacers, whats the deal with those 4.25 to 4.5 converter spacers you can get. Does it screw everything up?

Members online

Back