What part # is this?

King03LS8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I can't find any on ebay and I searched Team Ford but I can't seem to find this part. Its the ash/utility tray assembly I suppose. The ash tray no longer stays closed. Is there a fix or do I need to order a new tray? The door above the tray opens and closes fine, I'm hoping I can just get the tray without having to replace the whole thing including the door with power outlets, is that possible? Anyone have a spare around I can purchase?

LSAsh.jpg

LSAsh2.jpg

Maxx is incredibly helpful, however...I'd rather not go through a dealer, LVC Gold discount or not.

Good luck...that is a common problem that is solved by replacement....I suspect that anyone that has one laying around it too is broken.

I would be surprised if you didn't have to purchase the whole assembly.

Well at the very least the info from max could prove handy for search parameters on ebay.

just get a new one , intelligence has nothing to do with it, ive never seen one on ebay fyi. try silverstateford.com they have good prices, print out the price and take it to dealer and they will match, that way you avoid shipping

just get a new one , intelligence has nothing to do with it, ive never seen one on ebay fyi. try silverstateford.com they have good prices, print out the price and take it to dealer and they will match, that way you avoid shipping

Haha apparently intelligence does have something to do with it, thats not even a working web site!

Here is that "assy" just like the pick up trucks now...all in one!!

Max

Last edited:
Great, thanks.

So its a recptacle and not an ash/utility tray, interesting! We have a trash can in our cars....haha.

Members online

No members online now.
Back