What kind of man is Bush?

barry's sense of humor is backwards. He doesn't get religious jokes, yet he sees humor in truth.

97silverlsc said:
That you haven't done it in this thread (yet) doesn't mean it hasn't happened elsewhere.
There are other threads where you have done just what I said. Stop playing the innocent schoolgirl routine and grow up.

Phil, go back to cut/pasting. Originating a thought isn't your strong suit.

barry's sense of humor is backwards. He doesn't get religious jokes, yet he sees humor in truth.

Ok I see now,makes sense.Thanks for the heads up!

CpeVillStr90 said:
Its okay fossten,the best thing to do is ignore someone with such a lack of intelligence.Because the odds are your not going to get anywhere with such a person.He has been proven wrong and he knows it.The article which he blindly supports because he is extremly misinformed because he listens to the media so much has been broken down and chopped into peices and every aspect of the ignorant article has been proven wrong with facts.See fossten,the main difference between us and the lefties is that they make false,opinionated statements that mean nothing because they are unable to back anything up.Its hard to back opinion up when its wrong.We bring facts to table,and the can't say anything about our facts.So instead of admitting they're wrong they will resort insulting and belittling us because we are right and they are wrong.And when we defend ourselfs,they will start making accusations like lsc did by saying you were namecalling and and belittling.When you infact,did not.And he,infact,did.

P.S.-97silverlsc,don't respond by accusing me of calling you dumb or something.I have noticed in all your posts in the political forum that your throw down nothing but your own false opinion.This is a sign of a lack of intelligence because any real debater brings FACTS to the table,not the opinion,considering nobody cares what YOU(the debater in general) think.People are looking for facts.So lets end this thread by you admitting that the article is indeed pointless because it expresses some libbies opinion.And RB3 simply broke it down and proved the whole thing wrong with FACTS,not opinions.

You forgot to throw in 3 or 4 *owned* for emphasis.

:blah: :blah: :sleep:

barry2952 said:
Those are pretty much the sentiments that I have voiced in opposition to BuSh.

I reiterate, "Worst President Ever".

I reiterate also..................but on the other end of it......
" greatest President Ever "
Its hard to find men nowadays that will stand up for anything. Most are hiding in their corners playing the ostrig syndrome.

Did we ever find the "Weapons of Mass Destruction?" in Iraq? Dabbing into Afghanistan was alot of help too.........WE really changed their lifestyle didn't we. I love the way we're cultivating "democracy" in Iraq, voting for a leader is really working and I believe that women can now actually argue with their husbands. You can say that I'm probably all up in Michael Moore's A$$crack, but hey............he speaks more truth than BUSH. Here's a "cut and paste" for ya....

read it...
http://newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

Great plan......very reminiscent to Hitler's Manifesto before carrying on with his Holocaust. Great stuff.

waltdeuce said:
Did we ever find the "Weapons of Mass Destruction?" in Iraq? Dabbing into Afghanistan was alot of help too.........WE really changed their lifestyle didn't we. I love the way we're cultivating "democracy" in Iraq, voting for a leader is really working and I believe that women can now actually argue with their husbands. You can say that I'm probably all up in Michael Moore's A$$crack, but hey............he speaks more truth than BUSH. Here's a "cut and paste" for ya....

read it...
http://newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

Great plan......very reminiscent to Hitler's Manifesto before carrying on with his Holocaust. Great stuff.

Like I said..............
Its hard to find men nowadays that will stand up for anything. Most are hiding in their corners playing the ostrig syndrome.
I hope you like your safe little corner.

CpeVillStr90 said:
Its okay fossten,the best thing to do is ignore someone with such a lack of intelligence.Because the odds are your not going to get anywhere with such a person.He has been proven wrong and he knows it.The article which he blindly supports because he is extremly misinformed because he listens to the media so much has been broken down and chopped into peices and every aspect of the ignorant article has been proven wrong with facts.See fossten,the main difference between us and the lefties is that they make false,opinionated statements that mean nothing because they are unable to back anything up.Its hard to back opinion up when its wrong.We bring facts to table,and the can't say anything about our facts.So instead of admitting they're wrong they will resort insulting and belittling us because we are right and they are wrong.And when we defend ourselfs,they will start making accusations like lsc did by saying you were namecalling and and belittling.When you infact,did not.And he,infact,did.

P.S.-97silverlsc,don't respond by accusing me of calling you dumb or something.I have noticed in all your posts in the political forum that your throw down nothing but your own false opinion.This is a sign of a lack of intelligence because any real debater brings FACTS to the table,not the opinion,considering nobody cares what YOU(the debater in general) think.People are looking for facts.So lets end this thread by you admitting that the article is indeed pointless because it expresses some libbies opinion.And RB3 simply broke it down and proved the whole thing wrong with FACTS,not opinions.

You are so full of :bsflag: it isn't funny anymore.......

fossten said:
Your apology is insincere, sarcastic, vitriolic, and meaningless, containing nothing even resembling actual truth. Much like your articles and posts.

fossten said:
Typical flash and distract tactic, very amateurish.

If you don't think that (and what you've said above) isn't "belittling" and "insulting", you need to go back to school, son. Typical rePUG response, deny, deny, deny in the face of truth. You do a good job of following the traits of your worthless leader.

I would but I have tons of crap going on and I only have a second here and there to check in and make sure things are not blowing up. Sorry. How 'bout you give it a whack if you have a few spare minutes. Lots of threads in the forum need a little tlc to get them back on track. I don't have the time right now. I'm busy being a selfish Republican capitalist.

JohnnyBz00LS said:
You are so full of :bsflag: it isn't funny anymore.......

If you don't think that (and what you've said above) isn't "belittling" and "insulting", you need to go back to school, son. Typical rePUG response, deny, deny, deny in the face of truth. You do a good job of following the traits of your worthless leader.

(bows before his master) Listen to Johnny, the KING OF THE PERSONAL ATTACK. If anybody knows how to define it, it's him.

HOWEVER:

There is a difference between belittling someone's argument/statement and belittling someone as a person. Obviously there's no difference to you, because you belittle everyone and everything that crosses your path.

Nevertheless, I stand by the difference and you cannot say that I name-call, at least not presently. You, on the other hand, epitomize the word "pejorative."

Eleanor said:

Well, he believes GWB is a terrible leader and he is standing up in defiance of him. Wouldn't that count as a man standing up for something? If he kept his sentiments about Bush to himself, that would be hiding in a corner, or having his head buried in the sand like an ostrich.

The 'If you don't support George W. Bush, then you're the enemy' mantra (or any of it's many offshoots) is down right ridiculous and a completely un-American thing to say/believe. Last I checked dissension was allowed and encouraged in this country, or did we outlaw it when GWB took office........

Eleanor said:

I love my safe little corner. This corner is starting to really get crowded though, too many people with the same opinions. Let me guess, you're probably one of the few GREAT AMERICANS left in the middle of the ring, right? Ready to fight, right? Well who the heck are you fighting anyway? You've already worked up a sweat when you haven't even been scheduled to fight yet.......ahhhh, just like Bush's pre-emptive strike on the Middle East. He never did have an exit strategy you know...........probably why he's having a hard time ending the war. What a bunch of crock....I still don't see any progress there. Can some of you guys please reply back with all the positive changes that WE'VE made in the Middle East?? And yes, I do stand up for something......I stand against bush. I've been to both peace rallies in San Jose and San Francisco. I think that's SOMEWHAT type of proof that I stand for something.....but then again, that's just my opinion.

I like your name by the way....Eleanor.....fits your personality perfectly.

waltdeuce said:
I love my safe little corner. This corner is starting to really get crowded though, too many people with the same opinions. Let me guess, you're probably one of the few GREAT AMERICANS left in the middle of the ring, right? Ready to fight, right? Well who the heck are you fighting anyway? You've already worked up a sweat when you haven't even been scheduled to fight yet.......ahhhh, just like Bush's pre-emptive strike on the Middle East. He never did have an exit strategy you know...........probably why he's having a hard time ending the war. What a bunch of crock....I still don't see any progress there. Can some of you guys please reply back with all the positive changes that WE'VE made in the Middle East?? And yes, I do stand up for something......I stand against bush. I've been to both peace rallies in San Jose and San Francisco. I think that's SOMEWHAT type of proof that I stand for something.....but then again, that's just my opinion.

Do you even recognize your own glaring non sequitur:

"And yes, I do stand up for something......I stand against bush."

Here are just a few of the many positive changes we've made in the Middle East:

1. Democratically elected government in Afghanistan
2. Democratically elected constitutional government underway in Iraq
3. Resumption of public education in Afghanistan
4. Restoration of infrastructure in both countries
5. Restoration of women's rights in both countries, including the right to work and the right to vote.
6. The end of torture and killing by Hussein in Iraq
7. The return of Libya to more responsible conduct due to fear of being dealt with as was Iraq

But I don't doubt you stand against all that as well.

That's a brave corner you've picked out in San Francisco, where you in true dilettante fashion sanctimoniously denigrate the real accomplishments of real Americans.

Here's a clue for you: your corner won't remain safe if you don't learn to defend it.

waltdeuce said:
What a bunch of crock....I still don't see any progress there. Can some of you guys please reply back with all the positive changes that WE'VE made in the Middle East?? ...

Sigh. This has been obliterated by me before. Here ya go, newbie:

http://www.defendamerica.mil/iraq/rebuilding.html

I'm sure you won't take the time to read all this, but if you do, we'll see you in a few weeks.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06005/632867.stm

Note the number of Iraqi battalions that are combat ready.
waltdeuce said:

??? Is that some sort of pejorative statement?

Why are American soldeirs still dieing and military operations going on if the Afghan government is up and running? If the government can't support itself, its not really an accomplishment.

Refer to my previous question when and if an Iraqi Democracy is up and can sustain itself independantly.

Thats a good thing.

Again, it's still a war zone, not sure how structually sound they are. Could be a house of cards waiting to tumble. No?

5. Restoration of women's rights in both countries, including the right to work and the right to vote.

Excellent thing, hope it last.

Very good, unfortunately killing and torturing is still happening.

7. The return of Libya to more responsible conduct due to fear of being dealt with as was Iraq

Libya was threatening us?

waltdeuce said:
Did we ever find the "Weapons of Mass Destruction?"

Even though your question was rhetorical, I'll answer that for you since you're new and none of the Bush people here responded. I'll answer to what they have said in the past about the WMD debate.

1) No WMD's have been found, but that doesn't mean they aren't hidden somewhere.

2) They were probably shipped to Syria

3) The WMD's are actually terrorist and we have found large quantities of them in Iraq.

4) The intel was wrong! Bush wasn't!

There's more, I just can't remember it all right now.

95DevilleNS said:

Why are American soldeirs still dieing and military operations going on if the Afghan government is up and running? If the government can't support itself, its not really an accomplishment.

Because it isn't quite Vermont yet. To suggest that displacing the Taliban and replacing it with a democratically elected government isn't an accomplishment is just silly.

95DevilleNS said:

Refer to my previous question when and if an Iraqi Democracy is up and can sustain itself independantly.

Refer to my previous answer. And go read Fossten's post as well.

95DevilleNS said:
[3. Resumption of public education in Afghanistan[/I

Thats a good thing.

Glad you agree.

95DevilleNS said:
[4. Restoration of infrastructure in both countries

Again, it's still a war zone, not sure how structually sound they are. Could be a deck of cards waiting to tumble. No?

No. Roads are being repaired, the electrical grid is rebuilt, public buildings are reopening, and on and on. Please research instead of speculating. I have.

95DevilleNS said:
[5. Restoration of women's rights in both countries, including the right to work and the right to vote.[/I

It won't if your side prevails.

95DevilleNS said:
[6. The end of torture and killing by Hussein in Iraq[/I

And we're rooting them out.

95DevilleNS said:

Yes. Libya was a known state sponsor of terrorism.

95DevilleNS said:

I see. So in your America-hating world, we should just let Afghanistan be overrun by terrorists again, so they can give people like bin Laden asylum. Typical strategy, bashing our efforts to protect ourselves.
95DevilleNS said:

You didn't read the rest of the info, b/c if you did you'd know that Iraq is getting there. We never even had an exit strategy for WWII. We're STILL over there.
95DevilleNS said:

Thats a good thing.

Again, it's still a war zone, not sure how structually sound they are. Could be a house of cards waiting to tumble. No?
No, because we're not abandoning them until they're ready to defend themselves, despite your leaders' best efforts to undermine Iraq.
95DevilleNS said:

How very hopefully cynical of you.
95DevilleNS said:

"Yeah, and people and animals are still dying around the world." So what? Irrelevant.
95DevilleNS said:

Uh - YEAH - they were building nukes until we went into Iraq, and then they announced they were backing down. Geez, do you watch anything but CBS news? No wonder you don't know what's going well in the world.

fossten said:
I see. So in your America-hating world, we should just let Afghanistan be overrun by terrorists again, so they can give people like bin Laden asylum. Typical strategy, bashing our efforts to protect ourselves..

Typical twisting of words and attacking. I said no such thing.

fossten said:
You didn't read the rest of the info, b/c if you did you'd know that Iraq is getting there. We never even had an exit strategy for WWII. We're STILL over there.

Put the notion of 'Getting there' in one hand and take a #$%$ in the other, tell me what you come out with. Wishful thinking is nice, but people are dying daily while you wish. Iraq isn't WWII, not even but a long shot. And yes, I read the webpage you posted about the Iraq time table.

fossten said:
No, because we're not abandoning them until they're ready to defend themselves, despite your leaders' best efforts to undermine Iraq..

I'm not for pulling out of Iraq immediately anymore, we have a responsibility to clean up our own messes. Unfortunately, it will cost the lives of thousands of soldiers to come in the following years possibly decades. Also, can America financially afford to pay for the war effort that long?

fossten said:
How very hopefully cynical of you...

Thank you?

fossten said:
"Yeah, and people and animals are still dying around the world." So what? Irrelevant.

The comment was pertaining to Iraq, we took down Saddam to stop killing & torture, but killing and torture are still happening. It might be irrelevant to you, but then again, out of site out of mind right.

fossten said:
"Uh - YEAH - they were building nukes until we went into Iraq, and then they announced they were backing down. .

That's not what I asked, I asked if Libya was threatening us, not if they had the capability to do so. You're comment is irrelevant, North Korea has nukes, we're not in the best relations with them, but we're not attacking North Korea for it.

fossten said:
"Geez, do you watch anything but CBS news? No wonder you don't know what's going well in the world.

That comment coming from you, the guy who'll only listen to something if it is pro-Bush and do so blindly, that's funny.

You forgot to throw in 3 or 4 for emphasis.

Totally defenseless I see?Typical of you.

Actually we did find nerve gas in Syria.So we do have reason to believe that they may have been taken out of Iraq and there could be more to be found.Id would say we changed their lifestyle.Before Iraqies worried about if they would live to see another day.Its nothing like that anymore.Oh and like the rest of you,Moore can't back anything up.He speaks his opinion.Which are all lies.

You are so full of it isn't funny anymore.......

Another one.Tell me,please oh please,tell me why I am full of B.S. instead of just saying it.If you cannot then your post means nothing and was a worthless waste of space.

It takes years for a country to totally beable to run on its own.How many years were we under the Articles of Conferderation?It was years before we were totally stable as a country.

You want an accomplishment?How many times have we been attacked since we had a president with some sack.Bubba Clinton never responded to anything.He was more worried about when the next time Monica was going to satisfy him rather then running the country and keeping the people safe.Thats exactly why 9/11 happened.Because nothing was never done in defense during the Clinton years.Give an inch,take a mile.And thats exactly what Osama did.Want an accomplishment?Be happy your still alive.Immagine how many more times we would have been attacked if Bush sat on his ass like Bubba did.

Talk about talking out you ass. Show me where we've even been in Syria to find nerve gas. BuSh would be jumping up and down if that were true. What's your source, your dreams?

JohnnyBz00LS said:
You are so full of it isn't funny anymore.......

CpeVillStr90 said:
Another one.Tell me,please oh please,tell me why I am full of B.S. instead of just saying it.If you cannot then your post means nothing and was a worthless waste of space.

Ah, another one with a mental block on reading comprehension. Go back and re-read my post, it's all spelled out in black and white.

CpeVillStr90 said:
You want an accomplishment?How many times have we been attacked since we had a president with some sack.Bubba Clinton never responded to anything.He was more worried about when the next time Monica was going to satisfy him rather then running the country and keeping the people safe.Thats exactly why 9/11 happened.Because nothing was never done in defense during the Clinton years.Give an inch,take a mile.And thats exactly what Osama did.Want an accomplishment?Be happy your still alive.Immagine how many more times we would have been attacked if Bush sat on his ass like Bubba did.

The fact of the matter is, it is only a matter of time before we get attacked again. Even the bi-partisan 9/11 comissioners agree that GW has done a VERY POOR job of increasing the ACTUAL (as opposed to VIRTUAL in your own minds) SECURITY of the US soil. The pathetic "patriot act" and "homeland security" has turned out to be a clawless tiger in the real defense of US soil and is nothing more than a political machine used to funnel tax dollars into the pockets of legislators and law enforcement officials instead of towards actual, REAL improvements in the security of our US soil.

Go ahead and keep on believing your dilusions while turning your back on your fellow US citizen. I'm not the one that is going to have to beg at the pearly gates for you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back