What is Your Favorite Town Car Style?

What is your favorite Town Car Styling years?

• Total voters

Lincoln Pimpin'

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Also explain why you like your choice and specific years within your choice if you like a certain year/s.

I like the 95+ in years tbh lol. Hard to choose what to vote. I like the 95-present TCs for different reasons. I guess i'll vote 95-97 cause that's the year range in which I own lol.

I have a 97. It rode soooo smooth. Then I put 20" chromes on lol. Not as smooth. I was so surprised howq smooth it was before I switched the tires.

I never even thought that the tires would make the ride stiffer/smoother. Until I had the tires put on lol. It's ok i'm willing to sacrifice about half the smoothness for the looks lol.

I like the 95-97 most for its ultra-smooth ride. Furthermore is is the last of the BIG classy Lincolns.

DSC03186.jpg

:)

Thnx, Dude. You got a nice 97 yourself. Mine is Evergreen (its a Jack Nicklaus, but unfortunately without the golfbag). That 98 next to mine is actually Gray.
:)

Never even heard of a Jack Nicholaus edition lol. Rare designer series. I know he is a golfer.

Mine is just the executive but that is perfectly fine with me;)

I just love the ride of my 1990! Car & Drivers luxury car of the year you know...

my favorite is the 1995. i got a 96 now and im glad my license is suspended for this year cause im waiting for the intake manifold to crack. i replaced the air ride last year and cant afford something big this year. i want an 03 cartierL though. but if i had that money id be hard pressed to get that or a 04 Marauder. hopefully when i join the army or navy beginning of next year ill be able to get both course i wonder if ill still be allowed here with a Marauder? lol RIP LINCOLN TOWN CAR 2010

1990 last year for the 302 still big though mine was black and had 30 spoke cragars with red neons :cool:

You guys seem long forgotten early 80's Mark VI...its twin to Town Cars. My vote is 1980-1983 Mark VI two doors and 4 doors.

You guys seem long forgotten early 80's Mark VI...its twin to Town Cars. My vote is 1980-1983 Mark VI two doors and 4 doors.

The Mark VI was the first car I was originally persuing. But I couldn't find any and bought a Mark V. Don't see many 17 year olds with a Mark V Continental in the year 2008!

A dealer traded me the 97 TC I have now and 800 bucks for it. The gas was killing me and I got what I wanted out of it.

I however do not like how large the headlight covers are for the Mark VIs, and how they look kinda scrunched in as compared to the Mark V.

i like the 03+ the best

had a kid come into work with a jack nicholaus, around a 92-93 somewhere in there, green w/ white and green interior.......when i saw it i couldnt help but say "dolla dolla bill yall!" it was clean and in decent shape (top side, didnt lift it) dropped a lvc card in the car.......still aint seen him here ugh.

Members online

No members online now.
Back