What has been the best bang for the buck performance wise!!!

One of the new Cadi's I saw comes with a "Gas guzzlers tax". That means its gas mileage sucks so bad that you are getting the shaft the day you buy it (I think it was $2000) and every day thereafter. LOL That sucks!

owoodu said:
Hey I have seen LINCOLN LS CAI's on EBAY. Are they the same for all years, or do I need to know what years they were for?

If I am not a member of LLSOC how would I order one?

Be very careful of what you buy on eBay and consider the quality of components and filter media used in generic systems.

The True-Rev Sport Induction Kit sold by LS Koncepts and LLSOC is 100% American made of quality components and is designed and tested for your particular vehicle. This system utilizes parts designed as direct bolt-on, are built in the US, and most importantly use an S&B Powerstack that has a proven track record and an easy care lifetime warranty.

Here are your sources;
Kurtz Kustomz Motorsports
LS Konsepts
Lincoln LS Owner Club

Kansas City huh.
I'm in Manhattan. (just thought I would throw that out, lol)

MV LS said:
That's pretty good, gaining front wheel HP on a rear wheel drive car. :slam :invasion:

1: Tiburons are front wheel drive
2: By saying fwhp, he may have been referring to flywheel horsepower (as opposed to rear wheel horsepower, or wheel horsepower)

Barwick said:
1: Tiburons are front wheel drive
2: By saying fwhp, he may have been referring to flywheel horsepower (as opposed to rear wheel horsepower, or wheel horsepower)

fwhp, whild standing for flywheel horsepower has also been used in the term of front wheel horsepower. Maybe they were referring to it in that context. Either way, who cares.

Members online

No members online now.
Back