what ever happened to mr willson ???

....I didn't notice til now.. He wrecked the car, said he hit a wall straight sideways enough to buckle the floor if I remember correctly. Was pretty shook up about it too. Everybody told him to get another mark, said he didn't want to. Asked if he'd take pictures, said he didn't want to remember the car being all messed up.

Or was that someone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
poniesviii said:
Ah shut it. .. .

....I didn't notice til now.. He wrecked the car, said he hit a wall straight sideways enough to buckle the floor if I remember correctly. Was pretty shook up about it too. Everybody told him to get another mark, said he didn't want to. Asked if he'd take pictures, said he didn't want to remember the car being all messed up.

Or was that someone else?

nice story ...... MrWilson left after he robbed me , I sent him a set of front coils and he was to send me a back seat for my 93 , Witch he never did ..... I'm out $175 + the shipping to his house . I've spoke to him and his Mom he's a Punk Kid

nice story ...... MrWilson left after he robbed me , I sent him a set of front coils and he was to send me a back seat for my 93 , Witch he never did ..... I'm out $175 + the shipping to his house . I've spoke to him and his Mom he's a Punk Kid

Buddylee, I thought that was him, but I wasn't sure; so I didn't post. Sorry to hear you never got your stuff or your money. Glad you mentioned it...

he lives 2 towns over from me.. he sold his mark viii recently for cheaap after having it for sale for a while. now he drives this indy 500 pace truck lookin dodge ram lol :rolleyes:

thanks for letting us know. Buddylee, sorry to hear that you got ripped off. That really sucks! Maybe we can find a Dodge forum where he post now and talk $hit to him!!! LOL. Sorry if this post has upset anyone.

Yeah 67 continental wrecked his car.

Mr.Wilson just diappeared.

Sucks he took some money from you.

When he was going to strip his car to drag was a joke.

Is he the one that was gonna remove the headliner to lower the center of gravity??

02LSE96LSC91SE84TC said:
Yeah 67 continental wrecked his car.

Mr.Wilson just diappeared.

Sucks he took some money from you.

When he was going to strip his car to drag was a joke.

I was thinking about 67 continental.

But it's still not adult like for person A to talk crap about someone who didn't do anything to person A.

Sucks he ripped someone off tho.

poniesviii said:
But it's still not adult like for person A to talk crap about someone who didn't do anything to person A.

I'll type what I please. Mind your own postings, Mr. "Maturity". :eyeroll:
NO you wont either, Ill axe it if it's out of line and or violates the rules,ONEBADMK8

Now that he has ripped someone off...we should be allowed to cut him up all we want.

Right on!. I hate scammers, thieves, con-men, and rip-off artists! It ruins it for everyone on this board and all others when someone loses confidence in buying from someone within their online community. It especially ruins it for those of us who sell spare parts to others when buyers are afraid to shell-out their hard-earned money...

Last edited by a moderator:
chickenviii said:
he is probably gutting that ugly azzed dodge to make it his new "drag truck" blaaaaaaaa pos dodge

LOL- I see it now: "Gee, if I remove the seatbelts, dash column, ABS, passenger seat, tranny mount and airbags... I can lose a whole second off my 1/4-mile!"

Them's famous last words :D

Ah Poor Mr. Wilson.. getting bashed even after he's been gone for a while..

LOL... Poor Poor Mr. Wilson... Although I've heard some members learned a lot from his wild crazy questions. Well at least what not to do or what you can't do...

Didn't he use to post that his Mother use to buy him all his parts. I wonder if he ever purchase that old engine the 94m5 had..

buddylee said:

Id keep calling until I got somewhere, don't give up, get that $175.00 BACK!!

ONEBADMK8 said:
Id keep calling until I got somewhere, don't give up, get that $175.00 BACK!!

I've spoke to his mom and spoke with him, It's always the same BS 'Oh it in back of my truck ready to go"
I'm calling from Ca to NJ latly I call about 9pm my time. hell I've called costco were he works in the tire department.

I was kind Soured about the whole thing ...... yet now its to the point, $175 to raise the avarge IQ on LVC isn't too bad.

here is his MySpace Page if anyone want to get a hold of him.
I have his home # but I would not just post it

http://www.myspace.com/15645940

Great another "South Jersey Redneck." I'm almost embarassed to live in this area because of all these jackasses. I live a town over from half the population of these morons and some of my friends live mixed in with these clowns. Every time I drive over there I either get stuck behind a guy in an old truck driving slow because on purpose because he "owns the road with his 1974 F-150 or he'll just drive as slow as he wants because he can run me over with his big bad 2wd truck" or I get in a staredown competition every time I enter the WaWa on "their turf." If you see me in the paper for murder of 35 fake rednecks don't be suprised.

Sounds like something a Steeler fan would do.... Does anyone know where Joey got to he was supposed to send me an x pipe and cats for my mark and I havent heard from him since December.

Members online

No members online now.
Back