What do you Guys think i should Add or change?! Plan on doing some upgrades.

Dubbed_LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I been looking at my car and cant decide what to do next.. ALL opinions welcome
But when i get the dremel tool i plan on adding angel eyes, and painting the bezels silver. but all other ideas are welcome.

789o.jpg

fghffhjhss.JPG

hjhss.JPG

vhjfhjfhss.JPG

zzzzzz.jpg

LSE GRILLE!!! Dude ur Dubbed LS with no bling in yo grille!!! lol.....nah for reals... a grille....uhm angle eyes/silver bezel i like....maybe with clear corners right!?!? I guess thats it.....I think I recall u saying u dont like body kits....so that can go out the window....maybe a little trunk lip spoiler. Do some custom painted taillights or sumthin......i dunno. lol

thanks kleen. i was thinking about the custom tail lights. i was browsing and saw some. but the decklid spoiler is a possibility

1)LSE Grille
2)LSE bodykit (2nd gen)
3)Clear the headlights
4)HID lights
5)Removie chrome pillars

Nice rims :)

+1 on jumpmans comments.. Also Chrome b pilar removal a must it looks horrible. I hate that mod more than anything. maybe try carbon fiber b pilar kit on ls koncepts

I would say 03-06 front bumper conversion which I've priced everything myself to do. LSE grill or if you like your current bumper, upgrade to the 03 fog lights. Also I would say color match your pillars.

Last edited:
1.LSE Grille
2.HID fogs, looks like your lo-beams already are.
3.Black out the pillars
4.Lower it, looks high.

I don't think his wheel offset will allow for lowering springs. I say HID fogs too. Unless you haven't gotten an xcal yet. That should be first.

Could always mix match them I did and I think it looks even better. 2006 front bumper with HID`s and 2002 side and rear skirts.

But my first I would suggest you get and exhaust and CIA

Thanks Guys

1)LSE Grille
2)LSE bodykit (2nd gen)
3)Clear the headlights
4)HID lights
5)Removie chrome pillars

Nice rims :)

I kind of like the amber in the headlights, kind of more orginal you know. and i have the HID lights i just need the fog lights.

LSE grille is the first thing that jumped out at me.

How much does these run!?

A 2nd GEN LSE body kit would be hot!

Is this what you did on yours?! Because i LOVE the way your's looks.. Looks like a totally different car than the LS. looks VERY sporty..

and Those 20'' jaguar wheels DOES JUSTICE to your LS

+1 on jumpmans comments.. Also Chrome b pilar removal a must it looks horrible. I hate that mod more than anything. maybe try carbon fiber b pilar kit on ls koncepts

Why do you hate the chrome pillars so much lol? i like the way it splits up the windows. and i have alot of chrome on the car.

Different wheels. :confused:

Mark

I plan on gettin some alloys with chrome or polished lip.. something to give it a more lighweight yet custom look but 20''s of course

I would say 03-06 front bumper conversion which I've priced everything myself to do. LSE grill or if you like your current bumper, upgrade to the 03 fog lights. Also I would say color match your pillars.

I plan on making it look like the new body style. changing lights bumpers and trunk..
How much do you think all this would cost?

1.LSE Grille
2.HID fogs, looks like your lo-beams already are.
3.Black out the pillars
4.Lower it, looks high.

I previously had the LSE grille before i got into an accident. I'm also going to get the HID fogs. Why does everyone think i should delete the chrome pillars hahahah :D

I don't think his wheel offset will allow for lowering springs. I say HID fogs too. Unless you haven't gotten an xcal yet. That should be first.

No the offset wont allow it because these wheels came off my last car. 2004 chrysler concorde, just had the pattern re- drilled.
I plan on gettin the Xcal. funds just have to come in..
But is it REALLY worth the 400 bucks?

Could always mix match them I did and I think it looks even better. 2006 front bumper with HID`s and 2002 side and rear skirts.

But my first I would suggest you get and exhaust and CIA

I already have a custom made cold air. and i have a flowmaster exhaust. tips hidden
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYONE'S IDEAS MORE IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.

Is this what you did on yours?! Because i LOVE the way your's looks.. Looks like a totally different car than the LS. looks VERY sporty..

and Those 20'' jaguar wheels DOES JUSTICE to your LS

Thanks Dubbed. Mine is a 04 LSE factory body kit.

Check LSKoncepts.com, that's where I got mine. Think it was like $250 since I had to have my color painted on it for a extra 60 or so.

Members online

No members online now.
Back