what do you fellow LS owners think?

mint05LS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
before I get started;I LOVE LVC.COM!!!!!!!!!!! I am pretty new here,but so far this site has been keeping me coming back.now,here's the deal;is the LS a great automobile or what? I bought mine brand new back in the summer,and I like it more every time I drive it.this car fits like a glove and thats the feeling you get when you drive it (at least I do!) . How do you fellow LS owners feel about your cars? let me know and take care!

mint05LS said:
before I get started;I LOVE LVC.COM!!!!!!!!!!! I am pretty new here,but so far this site has been keeping me coming back.now,here's the deal;is the LS a great automobile or what? I bought mine brand new back in the summer,and I like it more every time I drive it.this car fits like a glove and thats the feeling you get when you drive it (at least I do!) . How do you fellow LS owners feel about your cars? let me know and take care!

Can you tell us a little about yourself?:) I love mine. Ill be 40 in August so Im not hardly new to driving. Best car Ive ever owned. I luv getting off work at 6:30am and having some spirited driving fun on an empty open highway!

The LS i own is the first car ive ever had. And i personally think its the best car i could think of. Its fast, stylish and preforms great. (no problems yet). This car is everything i can dream of, everyone still turns thier head to see it and ppl i know cant believe that i have such a beautiful car. Now dont get me wrong there are alot of nicer cars but right now and for the price i love my LS and will be driving it till the wheels fall of literally. Overall in my opinion in think this is the best car Ford has made in a long time.

I cant say enough about this car, the more i drive the more i want to do to it,this car is all around hands down the best car i have ever owned :L

I can't say enough about this car either. Best one I've owned too.

Mint--

I talked to a dude recently at my work for awhile about how great the LS is. Was that you? He told me his LVC name, but can't remember---are you in GA??

I've had my Ceramic Tri-coat Pearl White LS now for about two and a half years. I bought her from a local dealer that received her as an early turn-in on a lease. She's a corporate lease vehicle that came fully loaded (NAV, HID, etc.). Being an early 2003 car, she's missing the side-curtain airbags, but had she been ordered a little later, I'm sure she'd have them!

I moved to the LS from driving a number of GM F Bodies (Formula's and Tran Ams). I sold my 2002 TA to buy the LS... I have not been happier! The power is a little lacking (in comparison to driving an LS1 car), but the car is the "entire package."

My only complaint is that Lincoln totally gave up on this wonderfully capable automobile. If Lincoln had kept up on what they had started back in '99, they would surely had made more of an impact in the market place. There are benfits, though! I don't see that many on the road and that makes driving the LS more of an exclusive experience.

I'm still a hot rodder at heart... I'm planning on some light mods for the LS... I'm also building a supercharged S10 pickup for my straight-line addiction. :D

Members online

Back