What did you pay today ?

3.35 in Phoenix......but the gas is hot and they do not adjust for the temp difference like Hawaii so it is really more for less. I am gonna hate the price in LA tomorrow on my trip

it was 2.02 when i first got my license and i remember how pissed i was when it jumped to 2.75

it's sad that when i saw the gas at 3.99 i was happy about it today. but when i paid 4.09 about 3 days ago and compare it to the 3.99 it is pretty damn good

gas

I paid $1.37 a liter for 91 octane here in Regina Sk Canada.But i get back 5 cents for every liter at the super store, thank god because my X Type Jaguar takes high test as well.

anybody remember 69 cents a gal? i am only 35 and i do, paid 4.01 for 93octane yesterday.

I remember seeing 70 cents a gallon in Corpus Christi, about 15 years ago.

Gas has doubled 3 times in my life since I can remember. The lowest I can remember ever seeing was 89/gal when I was a kid.

i remember 1 dollar in texas a long time ago. i remember people use to fill up with 15 bucks

I remember 78 cents a gallon when i first started driving... I paid $3.65/gal for 93 octane at a Valero yesterday morning. Ridiculous

BT15241-2T.jpg

How much was it when Pelosi got control?

Maybe we could *gasp* use our own oil?!?

3.99 last week for 93 octane. belleville ill. its sad cause im only 23 but when i got my license i could fill up 20 gallons of 93 octane buy a carton of kools and a lighter and soda and get change back off of a 50. that was in ky so cigs were cheaper but still.

F*CK gas... I'm gonna cut a hole in the floor and go Fred Flinstone from now on!

Paid 3.65 a week ago. This hits hard when my car has taken a dive in gas mileage.

When I first started driving gas was 1.30... when it went up to ~1.70 i remember freaking out. :q:q:q:q, I would be happy with 3 bucks a gallon now!

$72GREEN BUCKS TODAY!!!!!
Santa Ana, CA. $4.09 91 octane. . . Gotta stop hitting Hollywood Clubbin weekend nites 4rm now on....

Members online

No members online now.
Back