What Car is This?

A friend has one...a 4 door hard top. It's part of his European Block collection, basically a few obscure, mostly crappy cars.

It's registered in Michigan with GAZ as the manufacturer and Volga 240 as the model...I know the folks at Secretary of State were a bit confused.

Yea, it is a crappy car, most of they were 4 cylinder, but there were some with a V8 6. something liter with 2 carburators with an automatic, those cars were only for goverment usage.

There is one of these in here in Hollywood, the guy was selling it for $6000 and he wasn't recomending it driving on the freeway.

Crying Birch said:
A friend has one...a 4 door hard top. It's part of his European Block collection, basically a few obscure, mostly crappy cars.

It's registered in Michigan with GAZ as the manufacturer and Volga 240 as the model...I know the folks at Secretary of State were a bit confused.

KD00LS said:
Alright mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn what kind of car isz this? Hint its not a radio flyer what the

My apologies, Don't Drink and Post. Alright here's one.

huebner.JPG

Looks like an 80's towncar with the trunk and hood flattened.

Aren't ya glad I found a crazy looking Pacer?

Oh yea...that Lagonda is an Aston Martin if you needed more info.

What is this car?

My only hint would give it away...I will say that this is one of 3 vehicles that the factory makes.

Roadster.jpg

That does look like a pantera, but it has some kind of U.S. like front bumper... Have they ever been sold in U.S.? i don't think that it's a Detomaso, the emblem is a little different..

Members online

No members online now.
Back