What are you listening to now?

misery

LVC Member
Reaction score
Everyone likes music, so post what you're listening to atm.

-

Jimmy Eat World - Kill

This

Picture 1.jpg

People talking about BS that happened this weekend... About to shut the door and listen to Sublime GOLD

Shadow's fall is good. If I'm listening to that sort of metal it's usually that or All That Remains. I heard a band recently called The Human Abstract that is pretty good as well. Real heavy, alot of techy stuff. You can sample a few of their songs on myspace.

Crotchduster doesn't sound like them. They're pretty much wild and all over the place. From death metal riffs and blast beats, to danzig-like vocals, to pop and funk parts. They just mess around really. The reason I thought of them is they make fun of a bunch of stuff in one of their songs and talk about some weak viking metal band. Their stuff is dumb but funny.

I just bought the new Linkin Park album and........I HATE IT THEY SHOULD HAVE LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT THEIR SOUND WAS GOING TO BE TOTALLY DIFFRENT. If anyone is a fan most of the album sounds similar to the song "My December". which I like that specific song but the whole album??? It is going to take a LONG time for it to grow on me.

This
Coal Chamber

Frog Man you Fuqing rock original like!
shadows fall, great metal band
Shadow's fall is good. If I'm listening to that sort of metal it's usually that or All That Remains.
Amon Amarth - Death in fire
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I got my ass kicked at a Coal Chamber show when they played about 6 years ago with Machine Head when they were cool.

I see ALL THAT REMIANS every time I can along with SHADOWS FALL, I seen them both together at the Chamelion Club in Lancaster PA. I even took my wife when she was 7 months pregnant to a Shad's show and now the baby loves it, shes 9 months.

The singer from ALL THAT REMAINS started SHADOWS FALL a long time ago and went to ALL THAT REMAINS after starting them as a side project. He ( Phillip Labonte ) gave me a poster when they opend once cause I busted my leg trying to slam some 300 pound dude in the circle pit. The singer from SHADOWS FALL Brian lifted me up on stage at the show I took my wife to cause the a$$hole bouncer punched me in the rib when I got to close to the stage while surffing, Brian reached out to smack my hand and the dude thought I was going on stage. In fact the first time I seen them I got hit by one of those nasty infested dred locks he has that drag on the ground, right in the head it was like a miny slugger to the brain. Those things are thick!!

Right now its JOB FOR A COWBOY, EVERYTIME I DIE and every other metal band out there today, THE CHARIOT, NORMA JEAN, the list goes on..and..on.

Oh at this moment its Job For A Cowboy's new one Genisis, wicked stuff guys.

Viking Metal? HAHAH Norway's stuff rules...the guys in Decapitated kick a$$ but they are from Poland. Spheres Of Madness has the best double bass lines ever, it rolls so fast and perfect then stutters and rolls again like its science.

Members online

No members online now.
Back