what are these wheels worth???

I'm still searching for stock 17" 7 spoke LSE wheels

I'm still searching for stock 17" 7 spoke LSE wheels

Lucky you, I recently decided to sell my 04 LSE wheels. I'm on vacation right now/ Ill be back home next monday. I will post some pictures then for you to see..

The problem is (as many have mentioned) that the insides of those wheels are trouble. With the chrome on the inside peeling, it's very difficult to prevent it from getting worse.

When I bought my car, all four wheels had some serious peeling on the inside. One of my first projects was to remove each wheel, clean them thoroughly, scrape and wire brush the inside, and put a quality clear coat to prevent further problems but it didn't work terribly well and even though you can't really see it, I always knew how ugly it was and it bothered me so I got new wheels. I currently have 5 8 spoke wheels (look kinda similar to those) sitting in my basement that I would gladly get rid of, but I am almost too embarrassed to sell them considering how the inside of the wheel looks haha

For what it's worth, you can buy used 8 spoke wheels (in similar condition to those in your pics) for about 60-100 bucks each.

Members online

No members online now.
Back