WHat are the best lights....and where to get em?

Icewood

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I ordered some euro designz from ebay...theyr pretty descent only problem is that one is more blue then the other and I want them to be equally blue. What are the bluest lights that you guys can think of , during the day time and night , i dont want anything thats going to look hyper white from one angle and blue from the other i want a nice solid xenon blue....oh and another question, I saw a memebers car here that had lexus style fog lights...the really yellow ones...where can i get some of those???

Thanks guys!!!

The bluest ones would probably be the HIDs. I have HIDs and they are great in any way, very blue too (check out my cardomain page for pictures). But if you want to use regular bulbs, I have Falcon xtreme super white bulbs, they are blue, I have em on my hi beams and fog (check the page). I don't know about the yellow ones, check ebay.

Icewood said:
I ordered some euro designz from ebay...theyr pretty descent only problem is that one is more blue then the other and I want them to be equally blue. What are the bluest lights that you guys can think of , during the day time and night , i dont want anything thats going to look hyper white from one angle and blue from the other i want a nice solid xenon blue....oh and another question, I saw a memebers car here that had lexus style fog lights...the really yellow ones...where can i get some of those???

Thanks guys!!!
There are so many different bulbs out there but it all depends on how much you want to spend. I sell the Hoen's simply because I have used them and trust them. As for the others, I'm sure other members will speak up. Hoen does offer an all-weather fog light bulb that is yellow like the Lexus. I have them in my car. Here are a couple of pictures with my 4300K HID's on and Hoen All-weather bulbs:

fogs%20011.jpg

fogs%20012.jpg

Icewood said:

Thanks guys!!!

NNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought some euro desings a while back and if you look at your headlights from outside they look like a rainbow but they light the road blue. The only thing that sucks is that they only lasted me 4 days, the fogs blew out in 2 days and the lows blew out 2 days later, while taking one bulb out it acutally popped in my hand!!... Since then, I bought HOEN bulbs from LSKONCEPTS and have been very please with them.

GrayGhost1 said:
There are so many different bulbs out there but it all depends on how much you want to spend. I sell the Hoen's simply because I have used them and trust them. As for the others, I'm sure other members will speak up. Hoen does offer an all-weather fog light bulb that is yellow like the Lexus. I have them in my car. Here are a couple of pictures with my 4300K HID's on and Hoen All-weather bulbs:

fogs%20011.jpg

fogs%20012.jpg

Hey Ken:
Looking at your pic, I really like the blue-color headlight bulbs. Looking at your site, are those considered the Hoen Xenonmatch Plus Bulbs or the regular Xenonmatch bulbs? Guess it takes a special harness for the Plus's.
Also, since I have a 04LSV6 Premium, the foglamp bulbs should pull out from the back correct? I haven't got under the car yet to look but I thought I read this on another post in the forums.

Thanks
ez
I

I've had the complete set of Hoens now for about 9 months and have been very pleased with them. Granted they aren't HID's but you still get people flashing their lights at you when yours are on low beam which tells me they are pretty bright. As far as driving I could tell a huge difference. In fact it's hard now for me to drive another vehicle with conventional lamps at night because everything looks yellow.

cdixon said:
I've had the complete set of Hoens now for about 9 months and have been very pleased with them. Granted they aren't HID's but you still get people flashing their lights at you when yours are on low beam which tells me they are pretty bright. As far as driving I could tell a huge difference. In fact it's hard now for me to drive another vehicle with conventional lamps at night because everything looks yellow.

I would agree with this. I've had a set of Hoens in my car for about two years, and I like them a lot. I replaced all the stock bulbs (high beam, low beam, and foglight) with Hoens at the same color temperature, so they all match .... very white with a slight blueish tint.

ez2h8 said:
Hey Ken:
Looking at your pic, I really like the blue-color headlight bulbs. Looking at your site, are those considered the Hoen Xenonmatch Plus Bulbs or the regular Xenonmatch bulbs? Guess it takes a special harness for the Plus's.
Also, since I have a 04LSV6 Premium, the foglamp bulbs should pull out from the back correct? I haven't got under the car yet to look but I thought I read this on another post in the forums.

Thanks
ez
I
he said in his post his headlights are 4300K HID

ez2h8 said:
Hey Ken:

Thanks
ez
I
The low beams are the HID Converion Kits I sell at the 4300K color range. I have the Hoen Xenonmatch Plus bulbs in the high beams and the Hoen All-Weather bulbs in the fog lights.

The fog lights do twist out from the back of the assembly. A very easy install.

Members online

No members online now.
Back