What an absolute IDIOT!

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
dumbass.jpg

Very Finny stuff, I like the one with the pope

First Chuckle today... long day don't ask.

This is exactly why this fellow should be re-elected. He's much more entertaining than Kerry. Four years of horse face,hair and Heinz comedy? Lord save us!

All you guys going Haha. What is so funny about this photo?

Anybody can photoshop any caption they want on a picture. I am referring to the 1st picture posted and the immediate comments thereafter.

What's the big deal and exactly how does this make Bush look like an idiot?

The Pope picture I find humor in.

MonsterMark said:

Anybody can photoshop any caption they want on a picture. I am referring to the 1st picture posted and the immediate comments thereafter.

What's the big deal and exactly how does this make Bush look like an idiot?

The Pope picture I find humor in.

its just funny.

MonsterMark said:

You see, the caption reads "FOUR more years", yet GW is holding up three fingers. He can't count! Get it?

:facesjump

He's not an "Idiot", George W. is letting Jeb know how many votes he will need this time. hahaha

Last edited:
Uh, Duh. Since when does the President of the United States, any President, allow the desecration of the American flag during a public appearance.

If it is not obvious that some enterprising individual overlaid the term, FOUR MORE YEARS, in front of the flag, is their anything more I need to say?

Here is where (ONEBADMK8) got it from.

http://satanjr.com/0704/new/dumbass.jpg

Nice site. Satan junior. Real nice name for a site.

Last edited by a moderator:
MonsterMark said:
Uh, Duh. Since when does the President of the United States, any President, allow the desecration of the American flag during a public appearance.

If it is not obvious that some enterprising individual overlaid the term, FOUR MORE YEARS, in front of the flag, is their anything more I need to say?

Well, ya........... ya think? It's a JOKE! And a pretty funny one at that....... unless you are voting for............. oh nevermind. :slam
:V

97silverlsc said:
by the way, I think in the first pic of this post he's making the "w" for dubya.
I think he's telling Kerry to read between the lines ;)

Kbob,
Could be, that seems to be the general level of intelligence of this administration. Rates right up there with Cheney telling Senator Leahy "go f**k yourself" on the floor of the Senate.

Phil

97silverlsc said:
Kbob,
Could be, that seems to be the general level of intelligence of this administration. Rates right up there with Cheney telling Senator Leahy "go f**k yourself" on the floor of the Senate.

Phil
I give you an inch and you take a mile. Kerry's camp is not too bright, or haven't you noticed?

97silverlsc said:
This site has a lot of good short animated films
http://www.bushflash.com/ Just for you, Bryan by the way, I think in the first pic of this post he's making the "w" for dubya. Phil
Thanks Phil. I enjoy good political humor, on all sides. Should make some entertaining late night viewing.

Kbob said:
I give you an inch and you take a mile. Kerry's camp is not too bright, or haven't you noticed?
Read between the lines. Haha. Nice. John Kerry...Not So Swift.

Members online

Back