Wesboro Baptists Owned!

I would not be an ounce bit sad if I never heard about these pathetic excuse for human beings ever again.

How messed up are you when you protest an American solider's funeral who gave his life so you could be the biggest embarrassment that has ever come from Kansas. His church and views make me cringe. I've had close friends go over there and not come back the same person.

You think that's bad they were thinking about marching at the furenals of the kids who were gunned down in that amish school a few years back

theyre more like a cult than a church.

The Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) is an independent Baptist church known for its extreme stance against homosexuality[1] and its protest activities, which include picketing funerals and desecrating the American flag.[2] The church is widely described as a hate group[3] and is monitored as such by the Anti-Defamation League and Southern Poverty Law Center. It is headed by Fred Phelps and consists mostly of members of his large family;

and this
The WBC is not affiliated with any known Baptist conventions or associations. The church describes itself as following Primitive Baptist and Calvinist principles,[9] though mainstream Primitive Baptists reject the WBC and Phelps.[

They never are in a area where a bunch of service members are, they came to Fort Campbell, but it was while Fort Campbell was deployed.

I met the leader of the Patriot gaurd when those douche bags showed up for my friends funeral when he was killed in afgan. Those patriot gaurds are something else, they protected the family from seeing things that could have broken them

i may not be a fan of the war and religion but i for sure would have no problem killing them, and making bombs are easy.....if i had to chose, a napalm explossive would be a fitting end for thems....but is the effort truly worth it? probably not.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back