We're having a Party!

MonsterMark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey with the weekend here and Joey leaving on Sunday, let's just say, when the cats away, the mice will play.:wrench I will have my hands on the joystick,:bow: and drinks will be on the house!:Beer

Any ideas on what we should do for the 1 year Anniversary?

I figured maybe on the 15th :HB , we could have a "Say Anything, Post Anything" you want day. Just basically cause chaos and destruction. I can give out some code and a few choice passwords and we could really go to town on this site so that when Joey gets back, he will think he was in a time-warp.:gr_devil:

Well, what do you think? IDEAS!!!:feedback

29 views and only Rich replied. That's a real problem.

I was hoping you guys could make Joey nervous. Oh well.

I WILL slap you down for your sig pic. So nervous you should be.
icon11.gif

<sigh> Maybe I should call Leo and ask him to keep an eye on things for me. Or maybe Moe.

So who's bringing the beer!!!

Hey let's change the background and have fun with the site Bryan...

We'll make is so Joey will never leave again LOL.....

Hey Dad!!! Don't worry we won't wreck the house while your gone!!!

With all the hostility around here lately I would think that mentioning passwords and hacking would be the last thing you would do in a public forum.

Or even breaking anything for that matter. I don't think you guys are serious but you know how things go.

Lets not go down that road.

Oh please! I don't know the first damn thing about computers and hacking and all that b.s. I am just a guy that sold Marks in the early 80's, bought my a Mark V, bought 2 Mark VII's, drove a bunch of Town cars and now own 3 Marks VIII's. Man, I just enjoy talking about cars and anything else that comes to mind. I find Lincoln and Cadillac people to be the best humored bunch of people on all the Internet. That is why I hang here. No other reason. Joey started this site with the encouragement of a couple of us others to get away from all the b.s. I don't know the whole story, nor do I want to know.

This site is about the people, as the 1st meet of the NorthEast chapter shows. Great people make for a great site!

We try very hard to run a board the way it should be run. For the fun and enjoyment of all. So any comments I make about taking over Joey's board is simply in jest. Joey expects me to keep things in check. I am pretty confident that he knows he is able to leave without worrying about what he will see when he gets back. That's called respect. Joey and I have all the respect in the world for each other. He's a top notch guy.

Life is too short for anything else to worry about. Anybody who knows me knows that I am serious about 5% of the time. The rest is just happenstance. So relax. All we want to do it is give Joey an ulcer, and hopefully, a great big surprise when he gets back. After all, he created this site from nothing and deserves a little recognition for the hundreds of hours he has put in. A site that we all enjoy.

Thanks for listening. Just wanted to make things clear how we operate. Loving life.

Peace

codewize said:
With all the hostility around here lately I would think that mentioning passwords and hacking would be the last thing you would do in a public forum.

Or even breaking anything for that matter. I don't think you guys are serious but you know how things go.

Lets not go down that road.

Code I know there are some hurt feelings... But I know Bryan and he's a great member and very honorable person... Sorry if some of the BS in this thread opened a wound... Trust me that the BS that happened on your site didn't come from Bryan.... And deffinetly not me. If I got a hold of something I'd totally wreck the thing.... and the whole internet....

Yeah, lets keep things peaceful.

I actually am so impressed with this forum and how relatively problem free it is. There's another forum I post on (www.atariage.com) and I started the same "The 'In my pants' game" thread that I did on this one, and that thread actually had to be moderator locked because of all the trolling on it. People apparently couldn't just let people play a harmless little game.

Granted, my defending the thread and my anti-trolling efforts probably just inflamed the situation, and I probably got carried away myself in that effort, but still these little people tried to puff themselves up by trashing a simple game....which makes them less mature than the game itself... I mean, no game, and I mean no game (or thread of any kind for that matter) is as dumb or silly or immature as the person who trolls it, am I right?

Now, I'm sure that a bunch of you saw it and said to yourself "man, that's a stupid game" but the difference between the high caliber people that you all are on this board and the very low caliber people that some of the people on the atariage board are is that if you didn't like it, you had the decency and grace to just leave it alone.

That wasn't the case over there... so I guess, I'm just saying "thank you" for keeping things good here, and hoping that that trend continues for the rest of the life of this forum and I will do my part. :Beer

No hard feelings at all, and not really a wound. Just an observation. As I said in my post I'm sure he's joking. It's all good I was just making a point.

mespock said:
Code I know there are some hurt feelings... But I know Bryan and he's a great member and very honorable person... Sorry if some of the BS in this thread opened a wound... Trust me that the BS that happened on your site didn't come from Bryan.... And deffinetly not me. If I got a hold of something I'd totally wreck the thing.... and the whole internet....

codewize said:
No hard feelings at all, and not really a wound. Just an observation. As I said in my post I'm sure he's joking. It's all good I was just making a point.

Yes - they were absolutely joking.

But you have a point from the perspective that some wouldnt find it as funny as they might have been hacked.

Joeychgo said:
But you have a point from the perspective that some wouldnt find it as funny as they might have been hacked.
Ya, I was just having a little fun but I do want to point out that there is a huge difference between hacking a site you have not been granted access to and having admin status on one of which you belong as the 2nd member.
icon7.gif

For example, would I be hacking if I changed Joey's avatar so when he got back, he would see himself shaking hands with Bush? You know what I mean?

Joeychgo said:
Yes - they were absolutely joking.
dellguysm.jpg

Dude, I'm absolutely NOT joking. So as soon as I figure out how to use my computer, your system is going down. After that, the reefer's on me. PARTY!!

disclaimer: :joke

Members online

No members online now.
Back