Were Can i get this part?

Don Guille

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Some gasket cleaner landed on the woodgrain on the passager side, and now its all ugly, were can i get a new one or does anyone have one laying around that would sell it to me?
Let me know thanks!

IMG00568.jpg

nope cant get have to order whole door panel. 1100 bucks i think......but i hate wood grain and am thinking about painting mine, that could take care of that cheap

E-Bay actually had some last time I was on it.

You know unless you like the wood grain like I do now is a great excuse to paint it.

EDIT: I gotta learn how to speed type:p I was beaten again.

Fackk!! 1100? so its stuck with the door panel? cuz i was thinking of switching just dat wood part with the one from the back door. could dat be possible?

The front and back pieces are different. The woodgrain is one piece with a hole cut out for the handle.

Damit! Any ideas on what to do? it looks Nasty! its peeling off and stuff..

Well I dont have a clue.

Maybe look on ebay or paint it;)

I never painted mine.

If you do a search there are a few members that did avd some have posted pics and it can look damn good but I like the wood grain.

In fact, I heard of people on another forum that used a air brushing kit and made it look better than OE wood grain,... but of course not as good as real wood wood grain.

Contact LKQ. They get loads of LS parts and I know I seen lots of these. The thing is most places outside of ebay sell that along with other interior trim as a combination. Places like LKQ often have this parted.

I agree with you, i like the woodgrain..Thats y i wana replace it. Im going to ask see what they say.
Thanks for da help thou...

Can you sand it with 320-400 wet paper and clearcoat it then buff it out?

It's real wood so see if you can refinish the surface.

Yeah you could but I would have to say judging by the pics its turned to goooooo!

Members online

Back