went to the track.. (smoked wilson) lol

hotrodlincoln93

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
went to the track tonight to beat on the old mark viii.... i ended up lining up with some smacked ass in a green mark (aka mr wilson) haha, and i ended up crossing the finish line first :cool: it was a good time though and the lincolns were representing... kinda crowded though with all these honda's and old rotory powered toyota's n datson's lol. after wilson left i ran again and ended up gettin stuck next to an 03 cobra with drag tires.... needless to say that didnt go so hot haha.

Representin'. The Western chapter needs some help. How do we go about getting some pride in the wheels?

Good show shooting down another Mark VIII. Even though it were a fellow club member, still gotta take care of our own.

Ahh, the Mustang is a one trick pony. No worries about the time slips, they can't come close to the style, class and ride quality/comfort at 110 mph rollin' on the highway between States.

when we raced it was 15.4 (me) and 15.7 (wilson). i had traction control and overdrive off, but i took first alil too far (6500 or so rpm)and bounced the rev limiter so wen i hit second it hesitated. then later on i raced the 03' cobra with the slicks and i went 15.3 and he went 11.8:rolleyes: there was a semi there running 17's, that thing was pretty cool.. a brand new red dodge viper was there as well as a 2001 or so corvette convertible with lambo doors and a healthy dose of nos. and the rotory's where there blowing leaves off the track for us all haha :D im goin go back next friday and hit some 14s.. ima play with the tire pressure and all the little things i was too lazy to do, and bring wilson some coffee so he's not sleepin at the line :p so who's comin next week??? how bout in geno? tommy? eric? justin? ect. ect. ?

oh without a doubt... i just wana see the super mark or one bad mark viii come out. or even this guy casper with his 8 and 9 second lincolns.:cool: they could teach those 03 cobra's a lesson or 2 haha :D

I dont know what the hell your talking about?

seriously though...chad did run a good race. ill admit it, he smoked me at every point. i was just too excited to be racing another lincoln :).

I RAN MY WORST TIME EVER! 15.7....and i even had new tires too! ill atribute that to my 02 sensors being $heite.

Dont worry chad, youll still catch my 14....someday.

I just scanned this entire thread as it was of interest to me. For some reason I didn't see what track this was at? I want to put a beating on my Mark and see what I can get out of it before I do the gear change :D

a 15.4 and a 15.7 aye, when I went to orlando speedway with just my cats gutted I ran a 14.7, looks like I need to run some of you guys to make me look good,lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back