Went for a cruise today (56k....no)

yo snizzle.. the stang looks nice in the pic.. how come he's not in more of them?

which car has the most mods? which car has the best interior/trunk... stuff like that interests me..

The car with the most mods would most likely be the blue cavalier. He has quite a bit of stuff done to his car. If you guys want to come check out all of our cars go to www.desiredimageflint.com. We also have a pretty good sized forum (nothing like this but for a car club forum it is big) if you guys want to, come check it out. BTW thanks for the support. :)

nice.. my CC has a website too but we decided to redesign it so it isnt finished completely

Hey C-snizzle, beautiful LS, you ever think about a some carbon fiber on the interior?

events and members takes me to the same page and i dont see none of tose cars on the site on ur pics.. atleast not ur car...

not trying to rag on them.. i like what they did to the cars, does'nt look that good on them though. a lot of those cars aren't worth putting the money into them. looks cheesey. nothing can overcome the ugly ass neon headlights. :)

events and members takes me to the same page and i dont see none of tose cars on the site on ur pics.. atleast not ur car...

The site has not been updated in quite a while. My car was mostly built over the winter, so there are not any pictures of it up because when the site was done it was still mostly stock.

not trying to rag on them.. i like what they did to the cars, does'nt look that good on them though. a lot of those cars aren't worth putting the money into them. looks cheesey. nothing can overcome the ugly ass neon headlights. :)

Most of the people in our club are younger and dont have really good jobs. We just build what we can afford one mod at a time. I agree that the cars are not anything great to start with, but its what everyone can afford and it makes everyone happy. I guess you just have to appreciate the work and dedication that goes into the cars. I dont know about everyone else in the clubs intentions, but I know when I started modding cars I started off with a 94 cavalier and just kept getting better and better and now I have my LS which I hope to upgrade some day. Maybe they will do the same and we will all have Bentleys! :D :D :D

Better off modding a cavalier than an ls, so much more out there to make it your own imo, Big J-body fan here.

Better off modding a cavalier than an ls, so much more out there to make it your own imo, Big J-body fan here.

I disagree. Sure there are more bolt on aftermarket parts for a j body, but when you mod a LS I think it is more satisfying because most of the stuff you do to it has to be custom. I would rather do something custom than bolt a bunch of stuff on my car. Dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with that and I am also a J body fan, but I would prefer to build my car rather then piece it together. If that makes any sense.

Well Im gonna have to put a vote in for the Dime being the second best looking (other then the LS) that thing is on the ground. Looks Sick.

Well modding a J can take alot of customizing of parts too, and I was very satisfied afterwards, especially on my 2nd gen J's because there is next to nothing for them so alot of customizing was needed. I am more satisfied now w/ modifying my SS/SC than I did doing this and that to the LS, it all comes down to the person I suppose.

Members online

Back