welp, I need some assistance.

leather&wood

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
so after runnig over a cinder block, "wich was dropped off the back of a landscapeing truck trailer at 5 in the morning. so my tire and rim wer EXTRA RIPPED !:mad: ... waited 3 weeks for a replacement rim and tire to come........ im left with this....

so could someone be so kind as to tell me what the hell is goin on??

im no genius but i know theres a problem here.
thank you for yor time.

you need to learn how to properly post pictures first. use the IMG code on photobucket not the html code.

Wow. no pictures huh? welp... here u go.

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

car4.jpg

car5.jpg

car6.jpg

did you get the plate number off of the truck that dropped it? i would take it to a shop, have it estimated, then find the owner and slap him in the face with the bill, literally slap him in the face with it.

did you get the plate number off of the truck that dropped it? i would take it to a shop, have it estimated, then find the owner and slap him in the face with the bill, literally slap him in the face with it.

That's what I would've done too. The company is liable to pay for the damage.

please believe me sir if i was in the right condition at the time i would have.
"one too many :Beer s "..... it was dumb even get in my LS like that.

i had to flee the scene if you kno what i mean.:shifty:

other wise i woulda had it fixed by now haha.

ah, that sucks. take it down and ask for an alignment. when they tell you they can't align it, they will also tell you why. let them figure out what's bent because it could be a few different parts. honestly, if it were my car, i'd just leave it as it is, run over a cinder block with the other side, then say it's set up for madd driftzors son, and rock it out like that....no what i would really do is probly change everything because even if it looks like something minor was damaged, theres no telling what could happen to the other parts a few months down the road.

Yeah there's numerous things that could be bent under there... Best case scenario is you just need an alignment done but as said if it won't align they'll tell you why. How fast were you going?

Yeah there's numerous things that could be bent under there... Best case scenario is you just need an alignment done but as said if it won't align they'll tell you why. How fast were you going?

yea i hear you.

id say i was slowing down from 20 mph..... i had just made a left at a light when i saw the brick and proceeded to brake and swerve right. thats how it hit the rear left.

I'd say chances are pretty good you just need an alignment. Last year a dumb ass in the high school parking lot pulled in front of me as I was leaving and I had to drive up over the curb to avoid hitting him. Needless to say my alignment was screwed up pretty badly. I would've made the deusche pay for it but I had a warranty at Pep Boys from when I had put my lowering kit on so I took it in that day and it was perfectly fine after.

I'd say chances are pretty good you just need an alignment. Last year a dumb ass in the high school parking lot pulled in front of me as I was leaving and I had to drive up over the curb to avoid hitting him. Needless to say my alignment was screwed up pretty badly. I would've made the deusche pay for it but I had a warranty at Pep Boys from when I had put my lowering kit on so I took it in that day and it was perfectly fine after.

cool beans TDUB that brightens my outlook on the situation thank u.

next stop the shop...... good grief, again.

I agree, an alignment should fix it right up. I don't see any damage in the pics. But, man that alignment is off!

go for the alignment first these lincolns are pretty tuff and if you compare the two side hit and unhit you should visually tell if any thing is bent to where it cant be realigned i jumped a curb during a four wheel skid at 30 malayed a wheel and tire all i needed was a wheel i reused the tire :steering

Members online

Back