well i bought em

itsnotmydaddys

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i was talking to a store here in stl about some 20s for my ls and they wanted 1700 rims and wanli tires, so i looked on ebay and found a guy selling em for 599, so i aim'ed him and he owns a shop in florida 805 customs. he gave me em for 1200 rims and nitto tires. great guy, even gave me the # of his supplier to c y he gets em for soo cheap. if anyones is in the market for some rims let me know ill send u his info. theyre the black ones, i should get em thursday of next week.

rims mega 960.jpg

itsnotmydaddys said:
i was talking to a store here in stl about some 20s for my ls and they wanted 1700 rims and wanli tires, so i looked on ebay and found a guy selling em for 599, so i aim'ed him and he owns a shop in florida 805 customs. he gave me em for 1200 rims and nitto tires. great guy, even gave me the # of his supplier to c y he gets em for soo cheap. if anyones is in the market for some rims let me know ill send u his info. theyre the black ones, i should get em thursday of next week.

Can he get ahold of Foose Speedsters 18" x 7.5?

or the speedsters in 20's cheap without tires.. ihave tires on the krystals..

check my signature, i just changed it to include all his info. he doesnt carry foose but hes gonna do some research and see what he can get, just let him know bill sent u he'll know who ur refering to

well sorry guys Brad at 850customs jsut called foose and the speedster is discontinued for our lug pattern for the 20, its still available for the 18s for 1975 with tires (nitto, hankook, or Nankang) shipped, mounted and balanced, with everythign, or 1475 for just the rims. let me know what u guys think of that deal.

hes emailing me some prices now. I gotta get some wheels\

you shoudl find out if hes gona give you a discount for bringing business to him..

hell hook me up in the long run, he said he would work something out with me if i bring him some business. so everyone go there, his price is better than superbuytires.com

itsnotmydaddys said:
hell hook me up in the long run, he said he would work something out with me if i bring him some business. so everyone go there, his price is better than superbuytires.com

To bad companies like this cant finance you.. man he would make a killin... imho :Beer

yea but then after finance charges we prolly wouldnt want the rims anymore. I think it was american outlaw that approved me for wheels then wanted $4000.00 for driv dons when I got a quote from a place by me for $2100.00.

i know discount tire has a credit thing.. but god if you can get approved.. they wouldnt approve me.. but yet i got approved to buy 3 cars, a bike and a house.. with a credit score of 7 something at the time.. wtf is up with that... thats alright i get my rims otherplaces..

I just hope the quality of the rims is good for such a cheap price. You got a great deal, but I would just be a little curious. Let me know how they turn out when you get them.

Black on black will look awesome too!

ive been doing alot of research on rims the past week. these are made by player, not the best rims out the (foose, or others) but theyre not jsut some cheaply made POS, yeah i think the B on B will look good, at least i hope it does, if not... well im stuck with some black 20s

Members online

No members online now.
Back