Well aren't LVCers just the :q:q:q:q:q:q:qs of the century....

I can go to hertz right now and rent a Corvette... but im sure you'd appreciate a modded corvette wouldn't you?

I can rent a Ferrari too, wowzers, who knew :)

ughm, yea, you get in put the key in start 'er up and drive like any car really, if it has three pedals than you just use one of them I am sure to put it gear and let out and apply gas and go, repeat when needed :)

Serious though, I was gonna do it back in '07 with a friend, we can some extra money and went to the place to check it out but maturity got the better of me(you know, pay bills and such) so I was like nah even though it was damn tempting though, that beauty sitting there like a super model ready for ya but you knew you'd catch something that even Ajax could not get rid of.

By that description, you'll wrap yourself around the first telephone pole you see. LOL.

It takes... finesse to drive a high HP/TQ (And a vette don't count :D )car. And when it wants to develop a mind of it's own, it takes more than just applying brakes and gas.

At least, that's what I read in a pamphlet once...

well thanks, I would hope all them track days, race courses I took would be good for something but apparently I guess you know me better than me and the instructors.

E.M., what is the quickest (acceleration, 1/4 mile, etc) and fastest (top end) STREET LEGAL Focus right now? Modded, of course.

I honestly couldn't tell ya. I've been out of the focus scene for quite a while and usually stick inside my local sub-forum.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that a focus is faster than an LS at all, i'm just saying that an enthusiast is an enthusiast, no matter what car we drive. Hell, I saw a Geo with a kit on my trip to Michigan so I made fun of it... turns out its boosted and runs pretty quick times! Joke was on me!

As a semi-answer to your question though, since i couldn't give you a factual reply, here's some of my favorite fast foci! The first pic is the silver SVT I posted earlier, and also his last dyno sheet before he sold it. Certainly NOT the fastest one out there, but I loved that car!

svtsold006.jpg

dynofeb07covino2.jpg

fastraxfocusa.jpg

turbosedan2.jpg

ok Quik.. we need your dyno sheet now:D

LOL. Stock for Stock tho...LS hands down. But Moddified...welll who knows ....i mean whats the Dyno on the widebody LS or the LSR...and yes Quiks?? i mean ARE we talkin street legal vs street legal...its all just back an forth back an forth...lol :q it a car is a car and all can be made fast with enough cash. that also goes for trucks/vans/crossovers/suv's/ anything wit a motor?? lol u get my point. I personally like the Stock vs. Stock battle...because its fair pretty much...

Cameroon said:
Which is real funny considering they drive "poor men's" Jag S-Types.

The LS is a decent car but they'll never be valet parked in the front of anything..

This cracked me up over there! Hahahaha!

Here's a pic of my car valet parked on the sidewalk at Paris in Las Vegas next to the Mercedes, Z06's and Bentleys!

l_c946805cc6834b47ab7be6fe67548b48.png

^ hahhaha, nice

That red Foci is sexy!

hmm, ive driven a focus and its ok, nothing id brag about i mean atleast the LS turns heads and makes ppl ask themselves "what kinda car is that".. and it could be complete stock and still turn heads..a focus is just another focus until u put 10,000$ into it

edit: and everything they are trying to bash on "LS in no Jag, LS is no Benz" but let me tell u, whatever a LS is NOT..a focus couldnt come close to.

This cracked me up over there! Hahahaha!

Here's a pic of my car valet parked on the sidewalk at Paris in Las Vegas next to the Mercedes, Z06's and Bentleys!

l_c946805cc6834b47ab7be6fe67548b48.png

this picture is bad ass I could :q:q:q:qin choke ur ass for showing me this haha

True luxury.. blends perfectly with those other cars.:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back