Welcome to the LVC North East Chapter

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the LVC North East Chapter. Local Chapter for those living in the Northeast - NY, PA, VA, WV, DE, MD, NJ, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

To join this chapter - click here

We need a Chapter President and a Chapter Vice President. Any volunteers?

Last edited:
Not entirely sure yet - still feeling that out. BUT, part of it would be taking the lead in organizing meets and events, helping get LVC members to join their chapter, letting me know what to put on the chapter homepage (not made for this chapter yet but you can see the Midwest Chapter Homepage for an idea) -

Joeychgo said:
Welcome to the LVC North East Chapter. Local Chapter for those living in the Northeast - NY, PA, VA, WV, DE, MD, NJ, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

To join this chapter - click here

We need a Chapter President and a Chapter Vice President. Any volunteers?
i am in for either position since nyclsc answered first id nominate him for president.
Eric :Beer

Ahh ok, gotcha. I think I'll pass. That's right up John Dancy's alley, I think. :) Thanks anyway, Eric. :D

NYC LSC said:
Ahh ok, gotcha. I think I'll pass. That's right up John Dancy's alley, I think. :) Thanks anyway, Eric. :D
well id like to take one of these positions.

NYC LSC said:
What's Pres and VP entail? I'd be game.

Jbit and I are working some of these things out also. We'll let you anyone know more once things get going.

Maybe something that once all the Chapters are set and P's and VP's are assigned we can get into the chat room and discuss this further.

mespock said:
Jbit and I are working some of these things out also. We'll let you anyone know more once things get going.

Maybe something that once all the Chapters are set and P's and VP's are assigned we can get into the chat room and discuss this further.
id be into to it. i think we need to use the chatroom more everytime i go in im all alone
Eric

mespock said:

Im feeling left out.........

I'd have to nominate Oldschool1 because at our Philly meet, he was the only person that actually made an effort to get members to come, and create a group amongst the members present. This shows that he has the club's best interests in mind.

Yeah yeah..what he said... I guess we can join without being Pres or Vice... Oldschool1 would be a great officer in either position.

:invasion:

Katshot said:
I'd have to nominate Oldschool1 because at our Philly meet, he was the only person that actually made an effort to get members to come, and create a group amongst the members present. This shows that he has the club's best interests in mind.

Ummm Ok I'm not really the political type but hey, I was the pres of my bowling league for a few years :)

I would certainly be willing to accept the position if one were offered.

Joeychgo said:
what about you codewise?

Hi All

I joined the North East Chapter :) which means the NE chapter is the first chapter to go international :wave

Now Katshot and I can have a fight about the reliability of English cars at the next Philadelphia OCB breakfast meet I go to :D , looking like it will be May 2005

Regards

Dereck

Well from the looks of things I'll have something to do with the orginization of that meet. :)

Dereck said:
Hi All

I joined the North East Chapter :) which means the NE chapter is the first chapter to go international :wave

Now Katshot and I can have a fight about the reliability of English cars at the next Philadelphia OCB breakfast meet I go to :D , looking like it will be May 2005

Regards

Dereck

Hi Codewise

codewize said:
Well from the looks of things I'll have something to do with the orginization of that meet. :)

You don't have to organize that meet, it is allready well known and organized by Oldschool :) The next meet is on 5th March 2005, then every two weeks after that until the weather turns bad.

Check out The Pictures from all of this years meets, I was at the Sept 18th one :D

Regards

Dereck

Yes, I met you at the Oct 2nd meet. I was next to Katshot with the black Fleetwood. We only go to speak for a short time near the end of the day.

Dereck said:
Hi Codewise

You don't have to organize that meet, it is allready well known and organized by Oldschool :) The next meet is on 5th March 2005, then every two weeks after that until the weather turns bad.

Check out The Pictures from all of this years meets, I was at the Sept 18th one :D

Regards

Dereck

Last edited:
Hi Codewise

codewize said:
Yes, I met you at the Oct 2nd meet. I was next to Katshot with the black Fleetwood. We only go to speak for a short time near the end of the day.

You must be confusing me with someone else I wasn't at the October 2nd meet :(

Regards

Dereck

Members online

Back