Website to buy & sell used car audio

I have sold car stereo on ebay for years, and have tried to sell it on forums before. Here is my honest opinion. People on forums always want to low ball you and want something for nothing. I can remember one instance where I was selling a top of the line kenwood excelon cd player, I asked 250 for it on a forum and the highest offer I ended up getting was 75 shipped for it. I put it on ebay and ended up getting over 300 + actual shipping. I've tried to sell 4 wheeler parts on multiple 4 wheeler forums and got low balled, and would end up putting the part on ebay and getting double what I was asking. Im not out to make a profit on everything, if I can break even Im content so I don't want to come off as the type that expects to pay x amount of money for something then double that. However I won't complain when I get more then what I was asking.

Again this is just my experience and opinion, its a great idea, I am not trying to shoot you down. If it takes off thats awesome, I don't have a clue who you are but would love to see you succeed.

Members online

No members online now.
Back