WAZZZUP From WackyWRZ

WackyWRZ

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to say whats up and put my 2 cents in. I saw the link to this site in Joey's sig over at the LOD site, and it looks like a good place to have out some battles and political discussions w/o the dark eyes looking over us and editing our every post!! :D I hope to contribute some useful information and to learn more and more about my cars as I go. I have a 1994 Pearl White Mark VIII that sits on 14" - 100spoke L.A. Wire Wheels, and a 1991 Twilight Blue Continental that sits on my 8's stock 10spoke directionals. My next dream purchase is gonna either be a Seville/STS or a Nice 98 Towncar (if I can stop dumping money into my current cars) LOL.

BTW Joey, GREAT site, the layout is SOOO much different than anything I have ever seen!!

Thanks Donny --- Im glad you like the site. We're trying to build something real special here, and you and BlackICe are GREAT additions - There is a suggestions forum, dont hesitate to post ideas there - I take them seriously and am looking to add as many great features as I can. We're a little over 3 weeks old only and over 200 members! My goal is 1000 members by year end.

:V

Hey Donny, welcome aboard man. You said a mouthful. "I saw the link to this site in Joey's sig over at the LOD site, and it looks like a good place to have out some battles and political discussions w/o the dark eyes looking over us and editing our every post!!" That is exactly why Joey started this board. So people that are car enthusiasts all of make and models can come out and hang. Post some b.s. without being censored every second and maybe make a few friends. That fact that the software rocks and you can do so many more things around here like post pics in 2 clicks make the site all the better.

Joey is busting his hump guys so I hope everyone does their part to make the site better. Even if you were not a big poster in the past, feel free to let things hang out around here.

I accepted Joey's offer to Admin because I wanted to help build a great site, free from all the encumberences of all the other sites. We are all grownups here and as such should be expected to deal with our own board issues constructively.
Post away!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe we could have a donation type thing for this site eventually. Hell, I'd be willing to donate, or lend Joey a hand anywhere he'd need it.

Right now Joey is working on getting some freebie giveaways going. If you think you can come up with some stuff people would like to help maintain or mod their cars, see what you can do. Thanks.

Members online

Back