Water leak

04charcoal

LVC Member
Reaction score
So it rained pretty hard today and it started leaking inside the car. It was leaking from the headliner where it meets the a piller trim on both sides. Any idea how to stop this, or is it time for a new seal for the sunroof.

Thanks

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

So it rained pretty hard today and it started leaking inside the car. It was leaking from the headliner where it meets the a piller trim on both sides. Any idea how to stop this, or is it time for a new seal for the sunroof.

Thanks

Sunroof drain tubes. Do a search and you will see countless threads on the issue with suggestions on how to fix it.

It's not a failed seal. It's drain tubes that pulled loose where they couple to other tubes. Reconnect them and clamp them on this time.

Thanks for the quick reply guys. I'll have to remove the headliner this weekend and check it out.

dont be afraid to search for a problem you have too, most things have already been covered including way to repair that tube.

GL

I just did mine on my new to me LS....had to do the last one too. Passenger side was off. There are 4 tubes....push them back on and use a zip tie to clamp.

Members online

No members online now.
Back