Wat exhaust would sond nice

V8LS04

New LVC Member
Reaction score
i was wondering wat kind of exhaust u guys have 0n ur Ls ..... im trying 2 find the perfect exahust for my 2004 Ls 3.9 V8 . i want a deep sound but not so loud lij muscle cars ..... i hear many people lik the magnaflow . others tell me 2 get borla . help me plz

Click on the link in my signature. That is '02 3.9 with the Magnaflow system without the resonators:D

is da resonators wat keeps da kar frm reving high ? ....... how u take dat off ?

Borla is discontinued, Magnaflow is week just billows at a low has no......charecter to it. Flow Masters get no respect here but I would experiment with some of those, everyone that "never even" heard them before crys that they are to loud but they realy dont get the point that there is more than one type of muffler from flow master like hush power 2's.

Every body has experience with the louder of the Flowmasters. Hush powers have a low quiet tone that growls ( charecter ) but its not loud as others they make.

If you are looking for a simple quick put it on and go in a matter of moments rig get the Magnaflow, its the only system available that you wont need custom work for.

something to remember, when talking cat-backs; there's nothing available for your car (03-up had NO cat-backs available). So you're in reality just talking about mufflers and resonators. Also, not to be a jerk, and understanding that no one is perfect on spelling and grammer... it would help to polish those two area's up a bit guys, a couple posts were on the verge of unreadable. Again, I'm not knocking anyone; it would just be a bit easier to follow and read.

As for mufflers; I like flowmaster's myself, but borla and gibson make good mufflers too (although gibson is more marketed towards trucks, it has a good exhaust note that isn't so loud you'll wake people up driving through a neighborhood at 3am). The flowmaster's, it all depends on what model you get. I have 50 series Delta flow's on my truck; they really arn't that loud. A bit more than I'd want on a 4dr sedan, but still. As was said, check out Hush power.

oh, btw... just came to my attention that flowmaster has HushPowerII resonators as well as mufflers; which will help tone down that sound a bit more...

is it just me or does $220 for one Hush II muffler seem high? I was ready to get them but that seems a little steep for me

is it just me or does $220 for one Hush II muffler seem high? I was ready to get them but that seems a little steep for me

Dude I got mine at advanced ( they ordered them) for way less than that. Where did you get those figgures?

Ok...thats the stainless. But holy crap that went up since I got mine...WTH?

I quoted flowmaster after calling about info on em in general and they didnt want that much but I knew I cloud get em cheaper anyway.

Im going with 40series flows when i get my exhaust done. I think its the best bang for the buck, plus you get a great sound, not to loud and not so quiet like the magnaflows. If you want sound clips go on youtube and type Lincoln LS with Flowmasters and you can hear how it'll sound.

Members online

No members online now.
Back