Wasting My Time / Money ???

Someone just recently posted about that.. The turbos and the cheapest of the cheap china ones and I've heard that the pipes are like paper thin.. Ask how much "light fabrication" would need to be done.. It would all have to be custom..

The turbos and the cheapest of the cheap china ones

Idk about that, a friend of mine runs one on his Civic and peaks 27psi quite often, has maybe 5K on the turbo kit all together, no issues yet.. Ive heard some decent stories about them, most of the guys who talk down upon them havent tried them out themselves so they only go by hearsay.

there were a few more...one that was selling for abou 1K. i know a lil fabrication would be necessary...but if it was easy...EVERYONE would have one...right? Im not very "TECHNICAL" when it comes to looking at something and being able to eyeball what its missing. Im dying for a SC but Quick hasn't put it into production yet :p (that i know of)

there were a few more...one that was selling for abou 1K. i know a lil fabrication would be necessary...but if it was easy...EVERYONE would have one...right? Im not very "TECHNICAL" when it comes to looking at something and being able to eyeball what its missing. Im dying for a SC but Quick hasn't put it into production yet :p (that i know of)

Contact user "Strapp" here on this site, he has a turbo kit for sale that was built for the Lincoln LS. IIRC he wanted 2500-3000 for it, and that included everything possible.

Cam has his as well too.

Idk about that, a friend of mine runs one on his Civic and peaks 27psi quite often, has maybe 5K on the turbo kit all together, no issues yet.. Ive heard some decent stories about them, most of the guys who talk down upon them havent tried them out themselves so they only go by hearsay.

Good point.. All I know is from what I've heard and sometimes saw.. I'm not saying that they are crap, I'm just saying they aren't like GREDDY or something like that..

Good point.. All I know is from what I've heard and sometimes saw.. I'm not saying that they are crap, I'm just saying they aren't like GREDDY or something like that..

Greddy uses Garrett turbochargers which Im pretty sure both of those guys kits use.

you get what you pay for. go ahead and buy it and get your results but you surely WONT get that 400+ hp that it's mentioning...I say snake oil on that! no way you're gonna get an extra 220hp from a lil turbo like that

Strapp hit 350rwhp on 4-5psi IIRC with a crap tune on a much better turbo/kit

Members online

Back