For Sale Was so fun

Larry85326

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well I it was fun while it lasted, I need to all my 2000 LS I just can't keep up with it. It has taken my savings twice now and before it can do it a 3rd time I have to cut my losses.
It's got just under 140 k on it the 3.9 runs and drives. I use it to go back and forth to work about an hour one way so I put about 100 miles a day on it.i just installed a new radiator water pump upper hose IAC sensor oil pan and gasket has a newish battery oil change I swapped the hydraulic fan for a electric fan new belt all this in the last couple months
6 months ago I rebuilt the fuel injectors R&R Coils and plugs replaced the stock speakers with Kicker speakers and timing chains. I had also installed a water temp gauge to keep an eye on the temp to keep it from boiling over and the cross over flange it's taken a lot of my time but mostly money. That's all the fixed and new now for the issues it still has. Both front door handles inside need to be replaced the sunroof needs a new track the driver rear window regulator tires and windshield wipers and it has a small crack in the windshield inside the blue tint the master window switch will open all windows but the passenger sIde will only go once in a while.
All in all it's my daily driver I only run 97 octane it and it goes down the highway at 80 all day long the trans shifts with out a flaw the SST shifts like it should. The body is 97% perfect a ding or 2 here or there but cleans up looks nice same for the inside of the car no rips a couple burn holes in carpet from previous owner. I did remove the ash tray and replaced it with a clock from a newer MKZ
This is not my first LS I have had 5 of them so it will have a few parts also like a metal T housing and what ever else I have I also have the service manuals from my '01 but it's all the same for a first gen car. I just can't afford to keep it and don't want it to go to some one who won't take car of it. I bought it Oct 31 of '22 and it's never left on the side of the road I trust it won't do that to anybody either I'm not happy about it but it needs a new home now I only ask that you take care of it and bring it back to it's once award winner self again. I won't ask for more then I paid for the car just over a year ago just enough to put back in my savings I will be happy to trade for a truck or SUV that runs good with minimal work. So long story short $3000 takes it home. If I keep it I was going to put a new exhaust on it and tires and a few other mods but I just can't no more I have spent stupid amounts of money in to 5 LSes now and could have bought a nice MKZ with all I have spent but I have this thing for this car. So again For Sale or Trade $3000
IMG_20210305_083319_2.jpg
For james_20210512_132435_2.jpg
IMG_20210305_083334_3.jpg

For james_20210512_132435_1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back