Wanting To Customize My LS

JWHiram

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

My name is Daniel and I have a 2004 Lincoln LS V6... I have done a few alterations to my car as far as new head unit, subs, amp, speakers, and I am wanting power now. I see the Magnaflow is the only company that make a full exhaust system for my Lincoln, and KKM make a nice intake. I was wondering, what else can be done to my car so I can get just a few or more horses? Thank you all.

-Daniel

Tune, intake, exhaust are the things to go after easy. The exhaust does not give a ton of performance, but it is better than nothing. Intake actually gives more than I would have thought...but you want a full intake from K&N as opposed to the KKM. Get a tune with an xCal to round it out.

Tune, intake, exhaust are the things to go after easy. The exhaust does not give a ton of performance, but it is better than nothing. Intake actually gives more than I would have thought...but you want a full intake from K&N as opposed to the KKM. Get a tune with an xCal to round it out.
Where can I find the K&N full intake? I've been trying to find a full intake for my Lincoln but no luck... it just seems like they don't make a lot of performance things for the V6

Members online

Back