WANTED LOCAL Viii parts (South Jerseyish)

slickemhoundd

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Im looking for a passenger side corner lense (gen 1) and stock or aftermarket exhaust cat back, if you've got it on the car ill pull it off if need be, trying to get the mark on the road ASAP!! You can reach me at 609-707-6309 and my names Andrew

Hi,
I'm in South Jersey also. Do you have a '96 Mark that was hit by one of Jersey's deers and I'm looking for a driver's side front corner light. Do you have a good one from your '95? If so email me at marvin350@hotmail.com and let me know the price.
Thanks,

marvin350:

I've got a stock Gen 2 LSC cat back, 55K miles, from a Florida car. I don't know if it will fit your car though. :confused:

HPIM0251.JPG

awesome! i couldnt imagine why it wouldnt fit, what would you want for it? for a decent price i could meet you/pick it up within the next couple days.

Unfortunately, I've had to fly to CA. Don't know when I'll be returning.

any chance spmeone may be able to assist you while your away? this car was supposed to be on the the road almost 2 weeks ago so im reeally eager. Also the sooner this gets on the road ill have a slot open for 78 bronco on 38.5's :D:D

any chance spmeone may be able to assist you while your away? this car was supposed to be on the the road almost 2 weeks ago so im reeally eager. Also the sooner this gets on the road ill have a slot open for 78 bronco on 38.5's :D:D

I guess my wife could handle it.

Are you sure that you want it? It's for a Gen 2 LSC, I doubt the tips would fit or look right. Do you have a single or dual cat?

Ive got it hacked from the double hanger before the used to be 3rd cat. But my main mission is to not have to bend it all by eye. But i am interested and if youd like give me a shout 609-707-6309-Andrew

Members online

Back