Wanted, Gen 1 Mark VIII headlight assemblies.

tirefryr

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am working with an aftermarket manufacturer to try and get some replacements made so we don't have to spend so much money on LSC assemblies. I am in need of as many housings with uncracked or damaged lenses so I can send them to the manufacturer to make some new lenses and or entire assemblies and kits for us. I'd like to keep this as cheap as possible as I won't actually be using them, but donating them for prototyping. Thanks!

Ryan

should be interesting, some people have tried this in the past and didn't get anywhere.

prong.jpgRyan, If you get some lts for prototyping I could use a few (prongs?) if there not going to be used. they are the white cone things in the center that hold the light on,non-adjustable for aiming light. Pic is of the cone that breaks off. Thanks TONYyyy

prong.jpg

Really? That's not something I want to hear.

Yep, Geno did, and if I remember correctly, the manufacturer wanted an order of something like 10,000 assemblies, before they'd make the tooling. Otherwise the cost of tooling was far too cost-prohibitive.

Good luck though. Maybe your company can do it cheaper. Would be nice to see someone finally follow through with this...

Members online

Back