Wanted: Factory Cd Player For 2001 Ls

davidanthony21

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a factory 6-disk in-dash cd player for the Lincoln LS. It must be the non alpine version. thanks.

I have one, it's a Alpine 6 disk, worked perfect when I removed it from my 2001 LS. I cannot check it again because I removed the stock harnesses from my LS, but it should be in good warking order. It looks like new, no scratches or anything. Send me a PM for details.

Thanks for the replies. Greenleaf is still too expensive - $284 and I need a Non-Alpine in order to swap with my current one (at least that is what I have been told numerous times).

I thought they are interchangable.. Well then, maybe somebody has changed em before here and will let un know.

HyeLifeLS said:
I thought they are interchangable.. Well then, maybe somebody has changed em before here and will let un know.

nope, non-interchangeable. cass vs cd=yes; alpine vs non-alpine=no

i may have what you need i will check today after noon in the storage area

I've bought a couple of things from those guys. They're a good company to deal with.

I thought the plugs (radio series) changed in 04 when they went with the SAT ready radio? No? I know it's that way on a lot of other Fomoco vehicles.

Members online

No members online now.
Back