Wanted: Engine Rod for 2000 LS V8

00LincLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
If anybody know where to get an engine rod for a 2000 LS V8 or has one for sale please let me know. I will work with you to get it. And any and all help would be appreciated.

I have most of a set of 4 litre rods for a Jaguar. They MAY be the same as the 3.9 rod since the only difference between the displacement of the two engines, is created by a 1 MM difference in stroke. Since it's possible to make this stroke change without a difference in rod length, they may be the same. If you'd like to have one or more, you're welcome to them. Pay shipping from Detroit.
KS (Let me know)

I have one, what's it worth? what does the ford dealer get for one? I live in bloomington IL.

You can't just buy rods and pistons for the 3.9L v8. I don't even know if a short block is available, but I've never checked.

It makes no difference what the ford dealer can get for one. I hope no one on here is stupid enough to pay dealer list.

do you still need a rod? I have one, actuallt 7 of them. One of them spun a bearing, rest were fine and still ran fine other when you throttled it.

haha... always makes me chuckle to see the dead threads come back.

and there is only 1 special edition 460ci LS v8 :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back