!WANTED! 1996 or 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC

I'd sell you my 93 for $2700..... I've got way more than that into it!

I'd like to stay with a '95-'96 if I can. Black on black, Opal on ivory, maybe silver on gray, maybe red on ivory.

I'm betting that's about $2000 past my price range! That car would be about the best a Mark VIII could get though!

97 Black LSC

Justin,

I am in Northeast Pennsylvannia Wilkes Barre to be exact. I came across a Black 97 LSC in good condition yesterday Tan leather in good shape with chrome wheels. The Dealership is Avenue Auto Sales in Exeter Pa not sure of the number but it would be a 570 area code. The street is Wyoming ave. I am sure you could call information for the number. The car was in very good shape looked like it was sensor lowered tinted windows with a moonroof. One small area of surface rust below passanger door. I did give it a good once over as I tought maybe I would have a Black and white one but looking for a M5 for my wife. She would kill me. If you need any other info let me know it's
like 10 minutes from my house. Bri

I'm looking to buy '96 LSC or maybe a '98 LSC. I'm wanting black on black, moonroof, blah, blah, blah, all of it. I would rather have the '96, but '98 would do to. Must be a LSC. I may also be interested in a pearl white with white or gray interior. I'm in northcentral Iowa, and I'm not afraid to drive a ways to get one. I have cash in hand! Let me know what you have...

Justin

OK i know its not Black on Black but its a real nice looking car, I've already done many of the problem repairs.
full front suspension parts replaced, IMRC for drivers side replaced, I have passenger side for future repair if needed, its T red, and gold metalic flake, Car has been well cared for and has 151K on the ticker, I travel 84 miles 7 days a week and just got back from a 1200 mile round trip, Its a 96 LSC with the luminarc headlamps clear lenses, the lenses need to be cleaned up but burn bright. if you have any interest please feel free to call me pm for phone number, Im outside of philadelphia and currently have it listed on craigslist for 3000.00 I really dont want to sell it but will consider a 4dr trade. looking for newer lincoln ls or caddy. possibly take boneville SSE or SSEI. offer up...

Members online

No members online now.
Back