Want to Buy - Part Wanted

heyjewel

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I would like to buy one or two new or used Fuel Pressure Sensors for Lincoln LS V6 models years 00, 01 and 02 only. This part lives at the very back of the fuel rail. Has two allen heads holding it on, one electrical connector and one vacuum connector. If you have one and want to let it go, let me know. If you are parting out a car, please consider me for the FPS. Thanks.

I would like to buy one or two new or used Fuel Pressure Sensors for Lincoln LS V6 models years 00, 01 and 02 only. This part lives at the very back of the fuel rail. Has two allen heads holding it on, one electrical connector and one vacuum connector. If you have one and want to let it go, let me know. If you are parting out a car, please consider me for the FPS. Thanks.
Waiting to hear back from a guy parting out a V6 LS...I'll keep you posted

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Fantastic! Addr coming and money will follow.
Pulled it off a 2000 V6 Lincoln LS it's A Ford OEM Part....you can't see the part # very good but it's xw4f-9f972-AD ...it will be in the mail tomorrow...the guy said the car was running great before the tires went shot and then he decides to part it out for extra cash...I hope this part works it's in great shape and wasn't gummed up at all ...it's on it's way to Caly tomorrow

View attachment 828569140 View attachment 828569142 View attachment 828569141 View attachment 828569139
Pulled it off a 2000 V6 Lincoln LS it's A Ford OEM Part....you can't see the part # very good but it's xw4f-9f972-AD ...it will be in the mail tomorrow...the guy said the car was running great before the tires went shot and then he decides to part it out for extra cash...I hope this part works it's in great shape and wasn't gummed up at all ...it's on it's way to Caly tomorrow
Thank you!

So I just bought a 2001 3.0 today and I really bought it with the same purpose of switching interior and accessories to my 01 v8. As far as I've been told the motor was pulled because they suspected the heads causing overheating and claims that it's the freeze plugs that are the true culprit. Either either way the motor was just set back in and if I do anything with the car i will be putting a v8 in it. So if you still need more fuel pressure sensors or anything thing else off the motor or the trans was rebuilt less than a year ago, let me know.

So I just bought a 2001 3.0 today and I really bought it with the same purpose of switching interior and accessories to my 01 v8. As far as I've been told the motor was pulled because they suspected the heads causing overheating and claims that it's the freeze plugs that are the true culprit. Either either way the motor was just set back in and if I do anything with the car i will be putting a v8 in it. So if you still need more fuel pressure sensors or anything thing else off the motor or the trans was rebuilt less than a year ago, let me know.

Thank you and yes I would like to get the FPS which is on the back end of the fuel rail. There's nothing else I can think of that I nbeed right now. Although I have not extensively driven the car yet. Putting it back on the road on Monday. Maybe after that there'll be more fallout? In any case I'll PM you and we can go from there.

Here's pix:

Very back of the engine with the cowl plastics removed. The FPS is near the circular polished aluminum with the hole in it.
IMG_1886.JPG

Closer up the FPS is the square black device with a connector onb back under the loom. It's held on by two 6?mm 1/2 inch hex bolts top and bottom. Tough to get at. There's a 'shield' around the device that's not shown here. Will have to be removed but only three bolts then gentle wrestling match.

IMG_1888.JPG

Members online

No members online now.
Back