Wanna get rid of some coilovers?

The ls ss

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
If anyone on this forum has an extra used set of coilovers they want to sell (or cheap new ones), please pm me, I am looking for a set.

Cheap may be an issue. I had stance sell me their last set about two years ago. Last I heard they will make them to order. Paid $1,300 USD. Shipping it across the border brought it up to around $2000 CND...

Cheap may be an issue. I had stance sell me their last set about two years ago. Last I heard they will make them to order. Paid $1,300 USD. Shipping it across the border brought it up to around $2000 CND...
Yeah. I am passively looking for a set now, so if someone switches brand, totals their car, etc. Then I would be interested in a set. I have some other priorities on the car right now, but I figured I might find a set of used for cheap if someone is looking to get rid of them.

https://www.amazon.ca/ACCEL-140032-...ords=mustang+accel+coil&qid=1580399555&sr=8-5

Mustang Accel coils.
You have to reverse the connector for them to work, and you might need a bracket to secure them. Get creative for the bracket, can buy picture frame mounting brackets at a dollar store lol

Thread on the mustang coils
lincoln ls with mustang coil packs?

How to reverse Terminals
accel mustang coil packs in 2006 ls??

Some here will say that they had good or bad experiences. Heres the thing. If you do this mod, you open yourself up to TONS of coils, as mustangs got a lot of after market support. So maybe one set might fault but another set could be perfect for your LS. All I'm saying, buy with a return policy on coils like Amazon. I planned on doing this mod myself.

I'm having trouble keeping up here. I thought we were talking about the suspension?

Also, not sure how many people here are aware (I know it's been covered previously) but the stance coil overs provide AWFUL camber. I haven't measured it but it's something like - 3 degrees. I know a few guys here tried to make custom kits but it failed. Stance swore my coil overs were the correct length but they wouldn't even fit, had to take them apart and mismatch them to get the proper length up front.

Just something to consider if your situation changes and you decide to buy new.

I'm having trouble keeping up here. I thought we were talking about the suspension?

My bad. I dunno what I was thinking, I read coils and thought COPs. Total mess up on my end.

There's a thread somewhere on here for good coilovers, I have to dig it up.

Also, not sure how many people here are aware (I know it's been covered previously) but the stance coil overs provide AWFUL camber. I haven't measured it but it's something like - 3 degrees. I know a few guys here tried to make custom kits but it failed. Stance swore my coil overs were the correct length but they wouldn't even fit, had to take them apart and mismatch them to get the proper length up front.

Just something to consider if your situation changes and you decide to buy new.
Hopefully wrong but... Did you thread the lower body off the upper? They always ship these in the lowest possible setting to make the box smaller. We have double wishbone suspensions all around, so coilvoers have zero affect on camber, except through ride height. I've never seen complaints of unexpected camber, but I've always wondered just how high you can adjust them since I'm not looking for anything crazy, not even as low as Eibachs

Members online

Back