Wacky-D's new AD/Contest

Randeaux

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Have any of Y'all seen the new commercial by the KING OF ALL THAT IS MAINSTREAM OVERKILL, otherwise known as Mc Donalds? It has this puke kid in some mall parking lot all upset about his worn-out 2001 civic, daydreaming about how to make himself sooooo coooool (I'm sorry, I mean sooo SICC) cruising to the mall in his all-tricked-out new 2004-5 civic.(Which is actually a promo for a contest Wacky-D's is holding) I don't know about Y'all, but I see this as a mixed blessing. It means that this phenomenon known as "ricerism"* has exploded (AGAIN?) to stratospheric preportions and will die out soon,-OR- "Ricerism"* has "jumped-the-shark" so-to-speak and hit it's pinnacle to the point of heading all downhill from here. Either way, it means the worst of this hell may be over and played-out. I'm not going to hold my breath, I'm just wishfully thinking.I don't know,It's just an observation. :biggrin: anyone seen this commercial, any thoughts? :biggrin:
:L
1997 LTC/SS
* Ricerism my term- The HEINOUS act of acting,doing as,or being a Ricer/Tuner(Tuner=what a ricer does except the car is European/American
Jetta/Neon anyone?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what would be more scary. Waking up owning a Ricer (Sifrino's nightmare) or waking up with the Burger King dude in my bed. :eek2:

That new Burger King commercial doesn't have me running out to Burger King but I look twice when I open my eyes in the morning. LOL

Members online

No members online now.
Back