W3z2 ecu

Like I stated above I just bought an sct chip off another member here that had a 95 also.

Btw mine also came with the cable and rotary switch as it is also a multi program chip. Do you know what they had the chip tuned for as far as shift points/firmness and ignition spark etc..?

keVIIIn, Do you have any pictures of the rotary switch?

I am trying to figure out were in the car I can mount it and if yours came
with any sort of switch mounting hardware. I'd realy like to mount the switch where a valet driver would not see it yet easy for me to get to.

As far as the chips map schedule, I can only tell you what my seller told me.
He said it has a Street tune, an aggresive Performance tune, Valet tune which
limits the speed to 35mph and Stock tune for whenever I need to take it for smog inspection.

keVIIIn, Do you have any pictures of the rotary switch?

I am trying to figure out were in the car I can mount it and if yours came
with any sort of switch mounting hardware. I'd realy like to mount the switch where a valet driver would not see it yet easy for me to get to.

As far as the chips map schedule, I can only tell you what my seller told me.
He said it has a Street tune, an aggresive Performance tune, Valet tune which
limits the speed to 35mph and Stock tune for whenever I need to take it for smog inspection.

I can take a pic of it if you'd like but there's really not much to it, just a small circular dial with I believe 7 different positions..1-3 are whatever programs you have burned into the chip and the 4th is the stock tune..the last three are what sct calls "no run" positions. Mine didn't come with any hardware to mount but the cable is like 3 feet long so ill probably zip tie it up under the dash and just have the switch somewhere within arms reach but out of site.

Finally in. The new cable (new# SCT 6601) and the new rotary switch (SCT 6002)

image.jpg

image.jpg

There are no attachment points on the switch.
Now, I've got to draw out a plan to make sure its mounted securely.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back